TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

Thinking about this, I did see a tent advertised with illuminous guy ropes. :lol: :lol:

you can buy pegs from asda with LED's in them neil :wink:

i think they are shutting half the field for us this year and it might be the top half!!

Thinking about this, I did see a tent advertised with illuminous guy ropes. :lol: :lol:

you can buy pegs from asda with LED's in them neil :wink:

i think they are shutting half the field for us this year and it might be the top half!!

I bought some of them just for this!! :mrgreen:

So all this pm'ing about fancy dress, hope there's a prize!!!!!

I can honestly say, given that we really don't get out much, this is popping our fancy dress cherry.

We'll be going for it so hope we aren't on our jack jones in the bar with everyone else in muggle clothing!!!!!!

Looking forward to it

Terry

Nope Terry.....we've got our's sorted too..... :lol:

Take a look at last years pics to see what a bunch of lunatics you'll be spending the weekend with..... :wink:

Nope Terry.....we've got our's sorted too..... :lol:

Take a look at last years pics to see what a bunch of lunatics you'll be spending the weekend with..... :wink:

thats a point where are last years pics? :?

..and the further for me to try and crawl to find my tent. This year I`m having a tube attached from the pub door to my tent flap.

yes please get that, you tried to get in my tent last year! :lol:

..and the further for me to try and crawl to find my tent. This year I`m having a tube attached from the pub door to my tent flap.

yes please get that, you tried to get in my tent last year! :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: and for that i am so sorry. I owe you a bevvie

".... it`s fun to be at the T M B F, T M B F, you can ......etc etc" :lol: :lol:

What again ha

Got a few more up my sleeve for this year. :D

Wurzels (maybe) :shock:

and possibly another tmbf song :oops: