TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

Probably around 3ish, giving me plenty of time to sort tent before beer o'clock

About 3 that's way past beer o'clock I hope to be there by 2 but as its out of my control it could be anytime!

Probably around 3ish, giving me plenty of time to sort tent before beer o'clock

About 3 that's way past beer o'clock I hope to be there by 2 but as its out of my control it could be anytime!

Seems i oughta expect some rather boozed faces upon arrival :lol: :lol:

Peolple please, stop worrying about the weather!!! Did it pi$$ it down last year,? Did we have a bloody good time? Nuff said. Be there , or miss out on a great weekend!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Edited by megawatt

Peolple please, stop worrying about the weather!!! Did is pi$$ it down last year,? Did we have a bloody good time? Nuff said. Be there , or miss out on a great weekend!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOVE IT!

Said it before, I'll say it again.

I am sitting looking out the window at torrential rain. I don't give a crap! It's gonna be awesome and getting wet is not a problem! Who cares! That's what waterproof suits are for!

Atmos is gonna be great and we'll be warm and dry in the pub!

See you all there guys! :booty:

Peolple please, stop worrying about the weather!!! Did it pi$$ it down last year,? Did we have a bloody good time? Nuff said. Be there , or miss out on a great weekend!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Agree about the good times Mega - would just rather not be piss-wet through when I get there!!!! :evil:

Warm and dry in the pub...hmmm I think we will more than fill the pub if everyone turns up its not exactly vast ;)

It surely can't rain constantly, 2 years ago it actually could have been described as too hot!

If it's raining like this I'm just going to have a fun weekend without going out on the bike (yes, that is possible ;) )

I've packed a pair of swimming shorts for if it really does get ludicrously wet :D

If it's raining like this I'm just going to have a fun weekend without going out on the bike (yes, that is possible ;) )

I've packed a pair of swimming shorts for if it really does get ludicrously wet :D

As this weekend really isn't about the bikes I have always had fun, its about the banter and catching up with people, its all about the company.

I did a greenbelt festival once where it rained like this. There was a big field that was sloped from one end to the other, at the bottom end we ended up with a 4' deep lake with a grass bottom! We all went swimming and took our shampoo in! Great fun. (then there was the mud sliding, but we won't go there)

I did a greenbelt festival once where it rained like this. There was a big field that was sloped from one end to the other, at the bottom end we ended up with a 4' deep lake with a grass bottom! We all went swimming and took our shampoo in! Great fun. (then there was the mud sliding, but we won't go there)

Well the camping field is on a great big hill .... :wink:

I'm not fussed about the weather for the rally but as Sue says, I'd prefer not to have to ride up there in torrential rain! However as I am riding, if it pees down there's not much I can do about it - thank goodness I have a room :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gill would you happen to know if theres a hairdryer in your room :D

I think ian has a hair dryer especially if he's had curry for tea!

Room is good remy hate pitching tents in rain!

Our campervan is just about loaded up - disco kit, clothes, food etc etc - oh and drink of course! :lol:

Have fitted the tail pack to my bike to take a change of clothes - I AM gonna ride to the Rally tomorrow (unless the weather is REALLY horrible)!!!!

Hey Sue....are you gonna be flogging cuppa's from the van? We may need some hot drinks when we've been out on the bikes.... :wink: Maybe make a bit of dosh for the Forum..... :)

Just had a look at the weather and it's rain. So i'm coming in the car again :lol:

Would have come on the bike, but had four days in Wales getting drenched last week and have had enough of that for now :mrgreen:

Hope you don't get too wet Sue

I can bring my comfy sleeping bag and the bigger tent yay :lol:

I'll bring my spare in case anyone is in need. It's a small two man, but it's plenty big enough for one and kit.

And if anyone from Hull/area would like me to take their tent text me, number is in contacts

Well the last 3 days have been fine up here,

If it does rain we can have a 'Kilnsman' competition :lol: (google it)

Should that read klinsman ;)

Or did you want to make pottery?