TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

I have booked room 2 at miners standard for sat 14th july, it has 2 singles and a bunk, if anyone wants to share it is £35 each for 2 and £25 each for 3 or 4 if someone wants the top bunk, let me know if you want to so i don't end up with too many, cheers

Does anyone local to the area no of anywhere me and barry can stay, like taxi distance from the miners, without costing a fortune for the taxi and the 2 nights stay,

cheers

I can't help I'm afraid Helen, but why not try ringing the Miner's Standard and asking them? :?

Quite often B & B's have a reciprocal arrangement where they will recommend each others places. Worth a try! :)

Having checked with the calendar (or Hevra as she prefers to be called) I'm in.

I think it might well be just me but even if I can persuade her we'll be in the one tent for the numbers there.

Anyone else going from this end of the country? Mega, is offer of lift and bike on trailer still open or has someone taken that? Failing that, anyone else from round here going? It's a long old way and I've heard the horror stories about finding the place so would appreciate the company, even if I do get round to sorting out the mount/power for the satnav. :)

My spare place on trailer is still free mate. I'll be driving up on Friday. Either M1 all the way or M40, A43, M1 from Rothersthorpe. PM yer moby for a chat?

Update on camping arrangements

We are having one half of the field it will either be the left hand side or all the top half

Camping is £5 per person per night

You are allowed your own BBQ's as always but you must not place them directly on the grass as it will burn! and no fires

food is available in the bar as are breakfasts rough numbers maybe required the week before for breakfast cover as 2 people cannot cook 40 breakfasts!

You can drink your own alcohol in the field but in the pub you must buy and drink theirs you must not take your own alcohol in to the pub doing this could spoil it for future rallies

Any questions please ask :D

I think you should have all of the top section, that way it will be nice and quiet for me with my electric hook up :)

However, to be fair, if they rent the bottom out to other people the forum people will have to march past their tents in a drunken condition possibly with extra volume!!

Thanks for sorting it Stu.... do i need to order a cheque book?

some will always drop out but its their loss they will miss another great weekend :mrgreen: :lol:

I think they are giving us the top half I want the left hand side but we shall see :?