Where did your username come from?

Ricky

Had this before, but the detailed answer is from when I was in year 8 or 9...

It actually happened after a couple of things happened. I was tiny in school, always one of the shortest in the year. So when a pack of year 13s lost their ball in a gutter they were not happy. I boasted I could easily get it by climbing a pipe running up to it to a mate who then yelled to them. They laughed and marched me too the pipe and said "go on then". My little hands fit behind the pipe and I went up and I just remember the war cries as they realized I was going to do it :lol:

One of the lads called Shaun was there and chatted to me afterwards.

Later these guys were grabbing little kids and messing with them. I got lifted off the ground by my head and kicked and thrashed and got out of it when my knee knocked him in the chin and hurt him. The big lads mates thought this was way more hilarious and Shaun was there again and recognised me.

Finally when some year 11's were starting on a year 9 the size of a year 7 (me) I dump tackled the smallest of them and ran for it. As I did I ran between two school mini vans and caused the rather chubby chap chasing me to take the indicator and mirror off as he legged it after me.

Again this Shaun chap was there and got to me and asked who I was as he'd seen me quite a bit. Asked if I had a nickname, I didn't, so asked what my name was and I said "chris, but everyone just calls me Foster because my surname sounds like the beer" and he yelled "Fozzie, he's a Fozzie". Few of my mates heard him say it and it caught on.

Used it on Forums ever since, or Fozzie Jr in places my dad is. Think Ive had it nearly a decade!

My name is Dave, I like the band Soulfly and I was born in 1976. Been using it on forums for years and was my first email address. Actually I just wanted Davefly but that was taken so I picked 76.

:cheers:

I have lived at house number 43 twice in the past, the first time was when I joined Hotmail, I was among the first. Mattycoops was gone so I opted for mattycoops43 as it was my house number. It's just stuck. Complete chance that I then moved and ended up in another house no43. I always use it for everything.

Mine is one I've used since I was about 14 and every so often spammed a certain forum so had several accounts on there.

This one was a random word and number I came up with...it was the account I used for longest and it just stuck.

I think I was playing GTA Vice City at the time and there was a franch person who said "d'accord" and I miss spelt/heard it :lol: