Where did your username come from?

Ricky

Ah. Well the 'Puggy' came from boxing for my school,then county,then regiment [45],being a piss-take on 'pugilist'. The 'bear' part arrived during an inter-services contest in which I was matched against a bloke from the REME,who complained very loudly that hitting me was 'like trying to knock out a bear',which instantly got me christened Puggybear....and it stuck. I'm just Pug,Puggy or PB to everyone and have been since Noah was learning carpentry...

Biker cos that is what I am and Imp because I support Lincoln City (sad case i know)

Though friends reckon I'm the same size and temperament as one of the little creatures

• 7 months later...

I am awful at making up usernames and when I joined this site I was into WoW in a big way. One of my characters on that was called dispersion, mainly because it sounded quite magical....

Ok it was a long time ago and much has changed, though I still use dispersion when signing up of stuff online like this....maybe I should think of a new one...

My names gareth but it always seems to get taken!

I never no what username to have so the past couple of years have been using my name and my year of birth combined depending on whats already taken on the website I'm trying to use.

I wish i had one that was totally unique and unusual.

Anzac comes from my wife, she's Australian and when pi$$ed off, she can display the same combat-agresiveness as the real anzac soldiers... I had intended to add 70 (for 1970, year of birth) but the first time I tried in another forum, it was taken so I used her year of birth

I guess anzac74 should be HER nickname and not mine :D but I'm too lazy to change it now

I've been playing guitar since I was...erm...well since the world was in black & white, got my fist geetar in 1972. My first electric had twin humbucker pickups which mean they cancel out the hum from the electric coils & stuff and I used it as my CB handle back in the early 80's. I have been looking for a way of using it since, so here it is!

Oh yes & I still play guitar. :lol:

My Name is John (the J). My dream bike was, and still is, the GSXR 1000 aka Gixxer (shortened by one x and the G replaced with the J). and yes I owned one for about three years but being the male (this is the man bit ;) ) of the species I found out I am far too immature to own one long term and remain sensible on it. So now its gone :D

When I first signed up to xbox live I picked the online name of GPZ500S ForSale as I figured every time I got shot it would be free advertising, anyhoo after I'd sold that bike & not thru xbox btw I needed a new online name, I didn't want a name with numbers at the end so after trying loads of things I typed in Tankbag & when it said available I snapped it up as I love tankbags :love:

I would like to say it is because I could be a double for Tom Cruise, but he is not middleaged, balding, grey, bearded with a beergut. So it is coz I was riding a cruiser when I joined the forum..............................................still am :D