Name two things it is impossible to do at once.

XmisterIS

Turn the bars to the right to go round a left hand corner?

isn't coutersteering a banned topic

No - Just mentioning it is banned! :up:

Skydiving whilst in a submerged submarine.

Licking your own elbow (whilst it is still attached).

Reviving a shredded cantonese duck whilst whistling 'Home of the Brave'.

Listening to Boothy while attending a rally.

Doing a 'donut' in a JCB whilst drinking vodka cocktails.

:up:

Watching Leonardo Decaprio's character drown during Titanic and being able to resist bursting out laughing.

I did that in the cinema...never heard so many "shushes" all at once :lol:

Owning a dog and being able to make a white snowman.

Go to the bike show with a bad back!! I'm going to see the osteopath instead Joy!!

Yeech, does the Busa's 'reach' aggravate it ?

No Mate no issues with the bike she's all tucked up for winter I've found out l've got some muscle damage which l did at work. My doctor thought that l had trapped a nerve! So now it's a recipe of pain killers and cooling off the damage muscle with bags of frozen peas joy!

I'm looking to get a gel seats for the Busa over the winter, also need to look at lowering the rear footrests, Sue needs to get off the bike and stretch her legs on a regular basis due to poor blood circulation all due to the high pegs.

Go to the bike show with a bad back!! I'm going to see the osteopath instead Joy!!

Yeech, does the Busa's 'reach' aggravate it ?

No Mate no issues with the bike she's all tucked up for winter I've found out l've got some muscle damage which l did at work. My doctor thought that l had trapped a nerve! So now it's a recipe of pain killers and cooling off the damage muscle with bags of frozen peas joy!

I'm looking to get a gel seats for the Busa over the winter, also need to look at lowering the rear footrests, Sue needs to get off the bike and stretch her legs on a regular basis due to poor blood circulation all due to the high pegs.

I had back and shoulder problems for years, saw loads of physios who couldn't fix me, eventually went to see a woman who was a combined osteo/physio - she fixed me in three sessions!