F**K YEAH!!

Guest Kc9400

f**k yeah! Bike has successfully made it to the new house, and it was only an extra £22 on my insurance to go from being locked in a garage in a relatively well-to-do part of the city to being chained up outdoors with a non-specific chain in a slightly dodgy part of the city centre right by the train station! Guess that my insurers are making the same assumption as me; the Tiger 800, ST1300, R1, Hornet, F800GS and Transalp that are parked at the station most days are all more tempting targets for a would-be bike thief :lol:

f**k yeah! Bike has successfully made it to the new house, and it was only an extra £22 on my insurance to go from being locked in a garage in a relatively well-to-do part of the city to being chained up outdoors with a non-specific chain in a slightly dodgy part of the city centre right by the train station! Guess that my insurers are making the same assumption as me; the Tiger 800, ST1300, R1, Hornet, F800GS and Transalp that are parked at the station most days are all more tempting targets for a would-be bike thief :lol:

F**k yeh... Off to Cambridge train station in me Transit van .

take anything other than the bmw that way it will still run next week

take anything other than the bmw that way it will still run next week

he is off for the chain :lol:

• 2 months later...

Took the ZX6r for it's MOT which it passed no issues. Whizzed the ZXR750 down for a dyno run and got a respectable 105bhp at the wheel - bit of a flat spot on the way up but nothing upping the main jets won't fix. Then it had it's MOT - see the "f**k it" thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Took the ZXR750 for it's MOT yesterday which it passed. :-)

Slapped it on the dyno and got a readout of 109bph at the wheel after some tinkering. :-)

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx246/Mr_Fro/Mobile%20Uploads/ian.witton-20150821-184730294.png

Still got a little bit to do...

Moo passed her driving test!

Her bike test will follow some point in the near future, but for now, chuffed to pieces for her.

Aww, only just seen this!!!

I was just about to say yay passed my driving test last week, and also yay I just got back £100 I paid a driving company in April that I've spent *SO LONG* fighting to get back :bang: !

I had a god awful first ever lesson with the company Drive Dynamics; it took 21 phonecalls, 7 emails and a 26 page document sent to Barclays for a long investigation, I have now finally received *all* my money back that I paid upfront for lessons! I thought at most I'd get 9 hours of lessons back, but I got the full amount - including the money for the first 1 hour lesson. I am so grateful to Barclays - the lovely personal banker who spent almost an hour with me, their disputes team and advice from Citizen's Advice Bureau. Cannot believe the dreadful customer service from this company.

My advice would be to only go on recommendations from friends and family in the future for anyone else considering learning to drive. It's costly enough without being ripped off and ignored!

Moo passed her driving test!

Her bike test will follow some point in the near future, but for now, chuffed to pieces for her.

Aww, only just seen this!!!

I was just about to say yay passed my driving test last week, and also yay I just got back £100 I paid a driving company in April that I've spent *SO LONG* fighting to get back :bang: !

I had a god awful first ever lesson with the company Drive Dynamics; it took 21 phonecalls, 7 emails and a 26 page document sent to Barclays for a long investigation, I have now finally received *all* my money back that I paid upfront for lessons! I thought at most I'd get 9 hours of lessons back, but I got the full amount - including the money for the first 1 hour lesson. I am so grateful to Barclays - the lovely personal banker who spent almost an hour with me, their disputes team and advice from Citizen's Advice Bureau. Cannot believe the dreadful customer service from this company.

My advice would be to only go on recommendations from friends and family in the future for anyone else considering learning to drive. It's costly enough without being ripped off and ignored!

Pretty sure they were on Watchdog a month or so ago, with people having the exact same issue as you.

You should report it to them.