2016 Rally attendance list

Stu

We probably won't be going.

I'm working.

Rant. My kids would scare you daft lad.....lol

Same costume idea but with "GRAVY AND TALKING FUNNY PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM ENGLISH PUBS"...?

Fixed :D :D :D

If we banned Northeners from pubs they'd have to shut them all, Southeners don't use them :mrgreen:

A bit gutted to be missing this to be honest.

Been working a hell of a lot for the last 4 month tho so buggering off for the weekend would not go down well, even if I brought the terrors.

Sodding typical that in reality it's not that far.

I can't take the bike because of having to take car, caravan, disco etc.

so we will be there the whole time!

I may well be drunk or asleep! :cheers: :lol:

but people can call in whenever they can,

come and say hello!

I don't bite often! :lol:

Who used to do the t-shirts. I've got a few knocking about now, might try and dig them out for a giggle. You'll all know who I am, just not what year we're in... as Joeman apparently doesn't:

I'm coming as "joeman 2015 edition". Only one made so highly collectible.

Was it last year you were attacking all and sundry with the cat whiskers? Up to and including the pub's dog! That was a good vintage, be a giggle to see that one again

Who used to do the t-shirts. I've got a few knocking about now, might try and dig them out for a giggle. You'll all know who I am, just not what year we're in... as Joeman apparently doesn't:

Was it last year you were attacking all and sundry with the cat whiskers? Up to and including the pub's dog! That was a good vintage, be a giggle to see that one again

Redline Col - See the 'Mercandise' button.

Not heard anything from him since 2014.

I'll either be wearing (on the Friday) a previous Rally T-Shirt or, my 'Rocket Man' one!

:cheers:

Are we having a ride out on Saturday?

Also has anyone booked a room in the town? still keen to share the cab costs :) :up:

The website lies too, it's much longer than a 20 minute walk from town :D. Closer to a 20 minute ride/drive.

Redline Col - See the 'Mercandise' button.

Not heard anything from him since 2014.

I'll either be wearing (on the Friday) a previous Rally T-Shirt or, my 'Rocket Man' one!

:cheers:

For Tshirts, please add your name to the list. Time is a running a little short! :mrgreen: