2017 UK Challenge 100 - Discussion Thread

Grumpy Old Git

Don't know how this normally works, but anyone in the East Midlands fancy meeting up one (dry) Sat or Sun in late Jan to tick off a few from the list?

Haven't even got a bike yet, but am already keen to find reasons for going out, and would be nice to meet some of you lot too! :mrgreen:

Yes I'd be well up for that as it means meeting people and riding, though I'm not yet sure what this thread is about!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Don't know how this normally works, but anyone in the East Midlands fancy meeting up one (dry) Sat or Sun in late Jan to tick off a few from the list?

Haven't even got a bike yet, but am already keen to find reasons for going out, and would be nice to meet some of you lot too! :mrgreen:

Yes I'd be well up for that as it means meeting people and riding, though I'm not yet sure what this thread is about!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thats what the idea of the Challenge is! to get people out and about in to other areas they wouldn't normally visit and hopefully meet up with others

Baloo have you not read the other threads for the Challenge 100?

https://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=623417

https://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62343

OK I stuffed up.... I was at a tag and did not include my number :( will this be accepted (my Trophy and good lady on the right)...

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u654/onesea/2017%20tags/20170110_153409_zpsswwkjo2m.jpg

OK I stuffed up.... I was at a tag and did not include my number :( will this be accepted (my Trophy and good lady on the right)...

We're gonna need written statements from all those other people stating the exact time and date you were at said location, then there will be a detailed investigation on local CCTV and an appeal for 3rd party witnesses to back up your claim of being at said location this year

:lol: :lol:

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u654/onesea/2017%20tags/20170110_153409_zpsswwkjo2m.jpg

No, go back and take it again.

Disclaimer: I do not make the rules.

We're gonna need written statements from all those other people stating the exact time and date you were at said location, then there will be a detailed investigation on local CCTV and an appeal for 3rd party witnesses to back up your claim of being at said location this year

:lol: :lol:

Actually probably easier than you would think... There are a few of us who do a similar tagging thing down here, this year its museums and GoG actually managed to choose the same place. So that photo is actually for another Tag,

The reason for the group ride.... We score double points for a photo with 3 or more bikes :D :D the number of group rides has increased!

As for going back actually I probably will its meant to be a worth whilst museum to visit....

• 1 month later...
I want to try and bag some more pubs this weekend, but need my nose to stop streaming first!

Extra set of ear plugs strategically placed. :wink:

From a standing start, GoG 'Rockets' into third place (or not if the scores were updated...).

Anyhoo - A grand day out Gromit.

:cheers:

Saw you heading into GT Paxton earlier, GOG.......I was in the car heading towards St Neots to pick up my eldest lad to take him for lunch......I guessed that you were tagging...... 8-)

Could not resist it - weather was reasonable and I had just finished rebuilding the shaft drive (full maintenance check - no problems at all).

You must also have spotted my new (Christmas Prezzie) Jacket!

No problem about being 4th Throttled - Just good to be 'out and about' on t'bike again.

Finished top once! I might (just might) do it again. 8-)

As I will be 'retired' this summer, I might even get to complete Scotland :shock:

Anyhoo - Good luck to everyone who is taking part.

Scotland is that far north you may get a nose bleed.