Election

MarkW

They still could be! :wink: :lol:

If you need a foot soldier with the possibility of promotion to Lieutenant , I'll help you hunt em down :thumb:

Lol I'm the same when round numbers appear as results on voting!

My local MP got reelected. We tend to bump into him in B&Q,Homebase and such at weekends for some weird reason... He's a bit headstrong and can come across as blinkered in some respects. But he does get things done, and is very much part of the city community.

Can't say I've ever seen any of the others that went for election around here. They don't even put their pictures on their flyers so no idea what they look like!

Notice SNP lost in Kirkcaldy, where are you?

Best possible result as far as I am concerned.

Lib Dems were never going to win. Corbyn is a muppet. May was too cocky and autocratic and had her own ideas about how she wanted to do Brexit, and wanted to increase her majority so she could do it without having to take into account the wishes of our sovereign and democratically elected parliament, but she is still the best person out of the three to do the job.

Now, she's still going to be doing the job, but her mandate for a hard Brexit is completely destroyed, and she will have no choice but to do what parliament wants.

She forgot who she works for and treated us like Minions who should do what she says, and she's been kicked into shape by the electorate :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you come in shouting, banging your fist on the table, talking down to people, saying it's your way or the highway, people won't like you, and when your Prime Minister if people don't like you you are screwed.

Lets hope she learns from this, gets off her high horse, calms herself down, stops shouting about how strong and hard she is, and starts to listen.

Lol I'm the same when round numbers appear as results on voting!

My local MP got reelected. We tend to bump into him in B&Q,Homebase and such at weekends for some weird reason... He's a bit headstrong and can come across as blinkered in some respects. But he does get things done, and is very much part of the city community.

Can't say I've ever seen any of the others that went for election around here. They don't even put their pictures on their flyers so no idea what they look like!

Notice SNP lost in Kirkcaldy, where are you?

They were always going to loose seats this time around because of the IndyRef2 in their manifesto.

Most surprised at the loss of so many seats in Aberdeenshire area to be honest.

I'm in Dundee.

Lucky I didnt get the mod gig.. any Corbyn voters would of been banned this morning :D

It comes to something when being marginally less shit than predicted is hailed as a triumph. :lol:

Lucky I didnt get the mod gig.. any Corbyn voters would of been banned this morning :D

It comes to something when being marginally less shit than predicted is hailed as a triumph. :lol:

Yeh I know ... The twat lost however you look at it .

I'm not sure how last night's results are good for anyone?

You have labour who lost but won.

You have the cons who won but lost, and now we have a situation where the EU are going to take a huge steaming dump on us during the negotiations for brexit and that will f*ck up the "kids" futures more than May could've, even if she had wanted to.

Today we all lose.

Not my words! I've copied and pasted but it says it better than I could!

:lol: bit of a difference to Baloo's take on things! :cheers:

:up:

I'm not sure how last night's results are good for anyone?

You have labour who lost but won.

You have the cons who won but lost, and now we have a situation where the EU are going to take a huge steaming dump on us during the negotiations for brexit and that will f*ck up the "kids" futures more than May could've, even if she had wanted to.

Today we all lose.

Not my words! I've copied and pasted but it says it better than I could!

:lol: bit of a difference to Baloo's take on things! :cheers:

There are always those for whom the glass is always half empty.

Never been a better time to get a nice little gaff in Spain! 8-)

Sure is, cos it's well known that all the Spanish love their Spanish politians to bits, they even send them gifts of flowers and turron on their birthdays. :mrgreen:

Except he doesn't seem to think so: he's parading around with a huge smile on his face saying people 'have voted for change' (err, no Jeremy, most of them voted for May) and that he's ready to form a minority government!

This is confirmation, if it were needed, that Corbyn is the most deluded man in British politics. Even with a manifesto that promised as much as his, and with an electorate split down the middle over Brexit and an unpopular PM who seems to have gone out of her way to sabotage her own campaign, he still didn't even come close to winning. The sooner Labour rids itself of this ludicrous Marxist clown and goes back to being a party normal people can vote for, the better.

Except he doesn't seem to think so: he's parading around with a huge smile on his face saying people 'have voted for change' (err, no Jeremy, most of them voted for May) and that he's ready to form a minority government!

This is confirmation, if it were needed, that Corbyn is the most deluded man in British politics. Even with a manifesto that promised as much as his, and with an electorate split down the middle over Brexit and an unpopular PM who seems to have gone out of her way to sabotage her own campaign, he still didn't even come close to winning. The sooner Labour rids itself of this ludicrous Marxist clown and goes back to being a party normal people can vote for, the better.

You two are becoming the forum's political equivalent of the Westbro Baptist Church. :thumb:

.....can we all agree though that the DUP potentially having more power in Westminster is a terrifying prospect :shock:

I thought they were a delivery company! :lol:

Which is the worst evil? Them or Corbyn?

From what I've read of their policies, definitely them! Especially if you're a woman as they are very very anti pro-choice. :evil: