2019 BMW S1000RR

geofferz

<t>Are you a scrumpler or a folder?</t>  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a scrumpler or a folder?

• Scrumpler
    • Folder

I would love to take part in your poll if I knew what either of those terms mean. :shock:

I believe its a reference to what one would be inclined to do with a piece of paper , possibly of the toilet variety .

I would love to take part in your poll if I knew what either of those terms mean. :shock:

I believe its a reference to what one would be inclined to do with a piece of paper , possibly of the toilet variety .

Right, gotcha, now just tell me what that has to do with motorbikes, all very obscure, on second thoughts, no, don't tell me, I'm losing the will to live. :shock:

Right, gotcha, now just tell me what that has to do with motorbikes, all very obscure, on second thoughts, no, don't tell me, I'm losing the will to live. :shock:

What anyone would do with this data is beyond my comprehension.

:stupid:

+1 for the TMBF worst poll ever.

I'm upset - I put a lot of thought into it.

What anyone would do with this data is beyond my comprehension.

work out who's hand is safer to shake ....or if its cheap folded paper .. whos finger not to smell

Respecting Geofferz greatly.

Folders are anal

Scrumplers just fffing get on with life.

Folders don't take the plastic off the sofa and they don't let people sit on it, they live in a tiny part of the house for fear of dirtying up or wearing out the stuff they spent their hard earned money on.

Scrumplers have an open house and everyones welcome they aint proud houses are for living in.

Folders don't ride much they take their bikes to the pub to impress their mates twice a year when the sun comes out

Scrumplers ride everywhere

Folders don't fit top boxes or luggage and have to travel very light

Scrumplers keep a top box with a spare helmet permanently in, and they pillion people they like at the drop of a hat.

Folders spend their time trying to look good

Scrumplers look good without trying

I am a scrumpler and proud.

Its not the getting there, its not the looking good, its the journey and what you learn from it and the people you meet along the way that really counts.

Respecting Geofferz greatly.

Folders are anal

Folders don't take the plastic off the sofa and they don't let people sit on it, they live in a tiny part of the house for fear of dirtying up or wearing out the stuff they spent their hard earned money on.

Scrumplers have an open house and everyones welcome they aint proud houses are for living in.

Folders don't ride much they take their bikes to the pub to impress their mates twice a year when the sun comes out

Scrumplers ride everywhere

Folders don't fit top boxes or luggage and have to travel very light

Scrumplers keep a top box with a spare helmet permanently in, and they pillion people they like at the drop of a hat.

Folders spend their time trying to look good

Scrumplers look good without trying

I am a scrumpler and proud.

Its not the getting there, its not the looking good, its the journey and what you learn from it and the people you meet along the way that really counts.

Just don't ask for a jumpstart ....;)

:P