Can flame go through tiny gaps?

Guest paulggriffiths

I have just done a more honest test, using a pushbike positioned upside down.

The crank horizontal took 0.2KG to move.

The crank near vertical position took 2.0KG.

So a crank near vertical position is 10X less efficient.

So a 2/4 stroke is the same.

So now I'm estimating my engine without air resistance to reach 500mph.

Add in no gears or chains and 600MPH may be?

So now without further investigation, ill keep to my 500-600mph potential drive at 50cc.

It's looking more positive than before, thank you those that wanted proof, my little test is something...

In what vehicle ? And where ?

I said "I have just done a more honest test, using a pushbike positioned upside down."

Why can't people accept that my drive may be X times more efficient than a 2/4 stroke engine? Are the very few parts too confusing for them? Does no tension mean anything?

It's not as if it looks like: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Full+Car+Engine+Diagram they remind me of a sort of viruses.

And it's not as if my engine will require a litre of oil lubricating the piston rings per year, imagine what that would do to your decorating if you burnt it in your home?

Come , stop arsing around . I asked what vehicle you envisage putting this thing in . That's not an unreasonable question is it ? You mentioned a lack of air resistance but 500 mph is pretty slow as interstellar drives go . I know we've all been shut in recently but you haven't got to let it get to you . Go and polish your bike or something .

Have you considered turning your undoubted genius to more practical problems such as devising a cheap battery eliminator for a Honda CB 360 ?

I have just done a more honest test, using a pushbike positioned upside down.

The crank horizontal took 0.2KG to move.

The crank near vertical position took 2.0KG.

So a crank near vertical position is 10X less efficient.

So a 2/4 stroke is the same.

So now I'm estimating my engine without air resistance to reach 500mph.

Add in no gears or chains and 600MPH may be?

So now without further investigation, ill keep to my 500-600mph potential drive at 50cc.

It's looking more positive than before, thank you those that wanted proof, my little test is something...

That's not how it works!

The position of the piston in the cycle has nothing to do with the efficiency of the system.

All you're proving with the calculation you keep wheeling out is the surface speed of something which is pretty much meaningless. Have you calculated the torque that would be generated in your system? Do you know what the friction would be? Can the torque overcome the friction? etc, etc...

Besides which, you're trying to claim that your thing is 20 times more efficient than reciprocating engines which are generally 20% - 40% efficient.

Therefore the maximum you could possibly attain is 5 times improvement. That's before heat loss, intake & exhaust losses, friction, blah, blah. That's a very impressive figure if attainable but you need to do the calculations to prove what you're saying before anyone will take you seriously.

Im not convinced by the bicycle pedal analogy. When I pedal a bike I don't need to apply force as the pedal is vertical as momentum carries it round to a point in the cycle where it's much easier for me to apply the force .

Doing a search on me? How low can you go?

Though thanks for evidence of myself and my drive.

Her'es so more:

Do you wish to wear my pants too?

Do a family search of my surname Griffiths, will show up all the professors in all the universities, hows you'rs?

Nothing low about it old chap . You join a motorcycle forum for the purpose of promoting a revolutionary new " Engine" which turns out to be nothing more than a graphic rendering and you don't expect to provoke curiosity ? You seem to have been laughed out of a science website when they rejected your twirly cartoons as an interplanetary space drive and now it's our turn http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36654-is-my-arcturusdrive-useful-in-outerspace/

Fastbob you are creepy and you should be banned for stalking my online presence.

You sick... you are discusting old fart of an excuse of a turd.

Your going senile in your old age bro? what's your problem? May be we should meet up and sort it out? Rip you head off you retard.

You must be one sad ******, Harley davison? you couldn't hold up a zimmer frame.

I've never witnessed anything like you in all my years online, how do you do it? How does your family deal with your pitty? How embarrassed are they?

Edited by Anonymous

I very much doubt he will be getting banned :lol:

In all seriousness I don't understand why you thought to ask a bunch of bikers about your revolutionary new design and not instead gone to the more scientific engineering based forums that are abundant on the web.

And by the way I can promise you that propellors don't work in space :cheers:

God, I'm being offended by the partridge family, bikers? as if?

My engine must be good enough for you old farts else why would you do a search on me? Famous in the land of bikers and then there are you 2 retards.

Edited by Anonymous

[mention]paulggriffiths[/mention] what are you on. [mention]fastbob[/mention] has been civil and has responded to your posts. You have lost it because you have been found out. Do you actually understand anything. And no propellers will not work in space.

@paulggriffiths what are you on. @fastbob has been civil and has responded to your posts. You have lost it because you have been found out. Do you actually understand anything. And no propellers will not work in space.

What the ****, you think it's normal to do a personal search on someone? And the person not get offended? This isn't James bond ISpy, it's normal life.

Seriously believe some people on here are divvy *****, what a day out you girls must have?

Wind me up and I grow large bro, take it as a warning.

I have lost it because I have been found out?

I'm just typing...

I'm descended from tribal leaders of whales bro, Griffiths makes up a large population of professors in lots of universities throughout the country, including the house of lords.

And before you insult my history, the patent office is in whales.

I got English in me, Scottish , whelsh too, im bloody 100% british.

Though I have Jamaican familytoo and african, may be view a few of the friends of one of my family? She sang with bob marley.

Heres some more:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruffydd_ap_Llywelyn_Fawr

And when slavery was abolished, my family because solicitors and some received compensation, my family wore the best cloths during that period.

Edited by Anonymous

Guest Swagman

@paulggriffiths what are you on. @fastbob has been civil and has responded to your posts. You have lost it because you have been found out. Do you actually understand anything. And no propellers will not work in space.

What the ****, you think it's normal to do a personal search on someone? And the person not get offended? This isn't James bond ISpy, it's normal life.

Seriously believe some people on here are divvy *****, what a day out you girls must have?

Wind me up and I grow large bro, take it as a warning.

I have lost it because I have been found out?

I'm just typing...

I'm descended from tribal leaders of whales bro, Griffiths makes up a large population of professors in lots of universities throughout the country, including the house of lords.

And before you insult my history, the patent office is in whales.

I got English in me, Scottish , whelsh too, im bloody 100% british.

Though I have Jamaican familytoo and african, may be view a few of the friends of one of my family? She sang with bob marley.

Heres some more:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruffydd_ap_Llywelyn_Fawr

This is for most a biking site not a invention site so give us a break will you, some of us have a lot more worries at the moment than your inventions.

I think he is pretty funny

Comes on with his design with no paperwork to back it up or an evidence that it will work then insults everyone :roll:

What a dick :lol:

Oxygen and electron thief 😂

I have not insulted everyone, just one for stalking me.

You know that...

Though I better not insult you, your name sounds like it wants to shag my ass?

Edited by Anonymous

Guest Swagman

I think he is pretty funny

Comes on with his design with no paperwork to back it up or an evidence that it will work then insults everyone :roll:

What a dick :lol:

You know that...

Just a quick question do you ride a motorcycle.

You know that...

No, due to my belief of global warming I have not touched any fuel in 20 years. Is why I invented my Arcturus drive to repair damages you Harley drivers have done...

Edited by Anonymous

You know that...

He probably rides his mother!

You know that...

You sound like a crude punk that transferred to Harleys?

33000+ posts, is that a sad record? I've never seen that much time spent in front of a computer. Show us your skills!

Edited by Anonymous

33000+ posts, is that a sad record? I've never seen that much time spent in front of a computer. Show us your skills!

Is that the skills that can make you disappear?

Is that the skills that can make you disappear?

I grow large bro. I had the fun of holding widescreen tv's on my fingertips while working for radio rentals.... :popcorn:

Edited by Anonymous