Important Info! It's now 2 Weeks and Counting.........

XTreme

TOTY is stretching my tiny mind. I don't think you should be allowed to hold it for two years running. So my vote this year won't be for six. Probably  looking at pole dancing Chinese bike riders although I may have got a bit confused there. Comes of being a gammon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nominations will begin in two separate threads on Friday!

Anybody making a play for MOTY and/or TOTY.........you've got 3 days left to make your move!

kramer GIF

And.......without giving the game away........the winners this year will receive something to reflect their status!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well there are that many it may be time to dip dip dog shyit  to pick one.🤣

Once the Polls actually start.......around 18th Dec......you'll be able to change your vote if you wanted to.

So it's not set in stone......because anything could happen in the next couple of weeks.

Guest Swagman
4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Once the Polls actually start.......around 18th Dec......you'll be able to change your vote if you wanted to.

So it's not set in stone......because anything could happen in the next couple of weeks.

👍👍good I do tend to change my mind as the one I have ain’t up to much.

It's a poor show of possible candidates this year, but 2020 was never going be a year to write home about, I guess. Even Six has been uncommonly sensible at times. The new normal no doubt. 

Pretty sure that Six will walk it as nobody else has the solid consistency of being such a twat. The rest of us have our moments and I'd give XT an honourable mention but he also occasionally talks sense and the desert wasteland in which he dwells has some redeeming features.:popcorn:

Edited by S-Westerly
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

The rest of us have our moments and I'd give XT an honourable mention but he also occasionally talks sense and the desert wasteland in which he dwells has some redeeming features.

But there's a difference between someone being a Twat......and someone who plays to the crowd in a type of OTT self parody @S-Westerly.

I've never made anybody flounce.......and I've never taken pops at people other than in a laddish sort of way. It's all very tongue in cheek but it can go over peoples' heads sometimes. 

The reality of it is that every forum needs entertainers and thread starters......without that they get very stagnant.

After all, you can only talk about WD40, motorcycle oil, and @dynax's weird ways for so long without losing the will to live!

• Like 1

Guest Swagman

Well I believe there are quite a few for the TOTY award, so if it is the same result as last year it’s a fix and that’ll be down to the new mods.🤣🤣

Just now, Swagman said:

Well I believe there are quite a few for the TOTY award, so if it is the same result as last year it’s a fix and that’ll be down to the new mods.🤣🤣

Protocol demands that you can only nominate one.......while giving a reason for the nomination.

But you can also mention anybody else who you considered, because it may give some ideas for other peoples' nominations.

Guest Swagman
2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Protocol demands that you can only nominate one.......while giving a reason for the nomination.

But you can also mention anybody else who you considered, because it may give some ideas for other peoples' nominations.

You’re getting very nice and helpful nearer to the voting.😀👍

you did'nt hear this from me , right, but rumour has it the winner will get a weeks holiday in Spain and will get to do some dark motorcycling with a certain member :thumb:

14 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Not really......,.just trying to spell it out as clearly as possible so people can understand how it works.

Because after the mess of certain members being unable to grasp the change in forum software it's clear that this place isn't exactly the epicentre of intellectual excellence.

19 minutes ago, Swagman said:

SEE????

Not even @XTreme wants free holidays in Spain with a certain member... :P 

• Haha 1

Guest Swagman
3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not really......,.just trying to spell it out as clearly as possible so people can understand how it works.

Because after the mess of certain members being unable to grasp the change in forum software it's clear that this place isn't exactly the epicentre of intellectual excellence.

Well that’s a cap that fits me well.👍

21 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you did'nt hear this from me , right, but rumour has it the winner will get a weeks holiday in Spain and will get to do some dark motorcycling with a certain member :thumb:

The Office Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

What you make of this @Six30

Things are hotting up....... @dynax has been talking incomprehensible shite.......while denying any interest in winning TOTY.

And out of nowhere......we have a Dark Horse!

Because for reasons best known to himself, @skyrider has decided to try and start a conversation with a newsbot! :classic_laugh: