What is the camera used on the Motorbike Show?

In the latest series of the Motorbike Show, when Henry Cole rides that episode's bike on that week's route, there must be a camera attached to the front of the bike. It moves around as if it is a drone, but there is no way a drone could fly so close to the bike. Has anyone got any idea what the camera is? The effect is amazing.

42 minutes ago, Yorky said:

I thought it was filmed from a soft top camera car.

It can't be, as sometimes the camera pans round from facing Henry Cole to facing forward and there is no vehicle there.

20 hours ago, Charliepaul2785 said:

So what is the camera mounted on ? The handlebars ?

The video above shows the various ways that blogger mounts the camera. It is mounted on a pole and sometimes he shoves it down the back of his jacket, or he sits on it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 31/08/2021 at 09:38, Throttled said:

Hopefully we will have a rally next year and I plan to get a camera for the ride out. That will look amazing.

I hope you have a good PC to edit the footage, the levels of data produced are incredible.

• Like 1

the 360 is nuts., you  simply choose the angle of shots when editing.

a nut job on youtube called maxwrist uses one alot. baffled me at first how he can overtake a bike or police car then pan the camera to it lol