Petrol situation .

fastbob

Managed to fill the Van for the wife today, I thought 'right I need to fill the MT07 ready for my commute to work', I'm down to last bar on fuel gauge. Came home and got ready to return on the MT07 - couldn't find the bloody key, searched for hours, will try looking again tomorrow 🤬 🤬 fuming is an understatement. The key must be in the garage somewhere (I think)  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Tiggie said:

is it in the ignition?!! :seeya:

Haha that's not a daft suggestion. I must have checked the ignition at least 4 times. I was doing some tidying up in the garage and I cant even recall seeing it. I will have to order a Genuine Spare....more money I haven't got....

16 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

Got home from IoW with about 2/3 tank remaining.  Challenge will be retrieving bike this week from near London.  That might be difficult!

Send me the key and I'll look after it for you. ;) 

Refueled today at a Shell place just off the M5 near Stroud. All set to retrieve the bike tomorrow  (sorry Fish). Weather is supposed to be OK tomorrow unlike today's monsoon. Assuming I can fuel up will come home the scenic route.