All hail the new electric harley

Bender

51 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

So somewhere 25 miles away then back Lol.

Cheers

Ian

You would have to push it the last mile though :lol: 

I think this is why the electric bikes are not branded Harley Davidson anymore. They soon pulled their name from the electric bikes after launch.

The zero is much better if you ask me. 🤦

These were in Scotland for the climate conference I'd imagine they were just on loan i can't see them being v practical. I'd have thought zero dsr would have been better suited. 

IMG_20211110_085520.jpg

• Like 1

There are so many reasons I can list about why this bike is so unpractical, that Harley Davidson could only be producing it to satisfy some whizz kid corner of the market that needs to have the latest tech. 

Electric bikes are such a non-starter at the moment. Unless niobium batteries come in, or synthetic methanol fuels, they aren't really ever going to be practical. 

Even the Zero which is probably the best of the bunch in terms of range and ( relative) affordability has got barely a 100 mile range. Other than as a short range commuter bike I just don't see the point of them up till now.

• Like 1

Thus one looks nice made in Coventry I believe, was at the bike shed in London last week. Too speed of 45 and around an 80 mile range too so as you say still sadly lacking but looks good

IMG_20220507_213843.jpg

Edited by MikeHorton
  • Like 1