New Bike .

fastbob

love a happy ending in a bromance 

:lol: 

Enjoy the bike Bob. I was looking at the pics thinking its the same bloody bike before reading the post and it all clicked :lol: 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Fiddlesticks said:

Congratulations on your purchase, looks stunning.

What's the story with the sissy bar, seems to be in one pic but not the other?

Quickly detachable , along with the excellent semi hard luggage system and the screen . I just wanted to ride it home in " Lean " configuration . 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fastbob said:

As some of you will be aware , I have sold my Sportster . But what have I bought next you may be wondering ? Well , it is with great pleasure that I can now reveal that I have purchased a Harley Davidson FXDC Dyna Super Glide , all 1,585 cc's of it . Not only that , I bought it from fellow forum member Ian Frog . The story begins a couple of years ago when we had a meet up to compare Harleys and Ian let me have a go on it . Since then I have dropped the odd subtle hint about buying it and two weeks ago Ian offered me the bike at a very acceptable price . So I sold the Sportster in record time ( For me ) and rode this magnificent beast home yesterday amid the nerve-wracking clamour of the motorway rush hour . I went for a proper ride later on and I absolutely love it ! Thanks Ian . 

Polish_20220705_212751748.png

IMG_20220707_213418552.jpg

IMG_20210502_125713000.jpg

It was no surprise 😁 enjoy the new ride 

I thought I had done that, with a custom 250 in 1987.

The ex wanted us and both boys to be able To go out together so the bike went to fund buying a car. 

Sold the bike to a fellow biker just down the road from me, for his cousin. 

While I owned it I kept it in really good condition, and it started first time, every time no matter the weather, the chain still looked brand new and all the chrome would blind you on a sunny day. 

Within a fortnight the chrome lost its lustre, and the bloke began complaining it would not start or run properly, probably because he kept messing with it

Edited by billy sugger
  • Like 1

On the other hand , my GSXR 1100 has presumably not been ridden since I sold it four years ago . A DVLA check shows it untaxed and with no MOT . It's a mystery to me what happened to it . The guy rode it away alright . He was only a little bloke and the back end was raised a bit because I put a GSXR 1000 shock on it . Maybe he thinks it's an investment . Who can spot Bob ? 

IMG_20190407_113211704_HDR.jpg

Edited by fastbob
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fastbob said:

On the other hand , my GSXR 1100 has presumably not been ridden since I sold it four years ago . A DVLA check shows it untaxed and with no MOT . It's a mystery to me what happened to it . The guy rode it away alright . He was only a little bloke and the back end was raised a bit because I put a GSXR 1000 shock on it . Maybe he thinks it's an investment . Who can spot Bob ? 

Bob's not interested clearly 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, fastbob said:

asleep in the window (ours does that)