Transworld sport

Steve_M

On 02/04/2023 at 17:27, MikeHorton said:

Yes used to love it sadly 100s of channels now filled with a lot of tripe yoy have to pay for so much content now too many subscriptions 

The Wife and I had to have a sit down last year and decide which subscriptions we would keep and which had to go as we were spending a ridiculous amount per month on them.

At one point we had Disney+, Amazon Prime, Netflix, WWE network (Don't shoot me, I was a fan growing up :lol:) for the TV.  Then we had youtube premium for music and I have an audible subscription to listen to books while at work.

We were spending close to £70 a month not including virgin media tv :shock:  

Ended up switching to Sky which includes Netflix as part of the package. Got rid of Disney and WWE so only spending around £30 now but at least it's on things we genuinely use. The Disney and WWE in particular barely got watched and were a waste of money.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Don't have a TV so even cheaper. 

Likewise. 23 years now. remarkable to consider how much Ive saved, though licensing continue to harass me, with their monthly "you are under investigation" letters. I did try opting out, but that doesn't work. the letters continue to arrive.

42 minutes ago, Gerontious said:

Likewise. 23 years now. remarkable to consider how much Ive saved, though licensing continue to harass me, with their monthly "you are under investigation" letters. I did try opting out, but that doesn't work. the letters continue to arrive.

Ditto. Every time we've moved we get a new splurge of letters until the message finally gets home.