Hello to everyone

Bendeigid

Hey,

just wanted to say hello. New to forum, but not new to biking; although these days more of a 'nice weather' rider during about 6 month of the year. I know, probably disqualifies me in the eyes of most riders, however, finances and health does not really allow for more. Do not drive otherwise.

Registered here to get opinions and possibly advice on some technical issues, but will post separately about that in a while.

• Like 1

Welcome. 

Definitely not disqualified as a rider - I’m sure there are many of us who’s riding more “fair weather” than “all weather”.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve_M said:

Welcome. 

Definitely not disqualified as a rider - I’m sure there are many of us who’s riding more “fair weather” than “all weather”.  

Yeah me for sure, don't see the point in getting cold and wet when you don't need to.

8 hours ago, Bendeigid said:

'nice weather' rider during about 6 month of the year. I know, probably disqualifies me in the eyes of most riders,

Welcome

That possibly just marks you as wiser, I am not going to say happier.  Just wiser 😁😁

Thank you very much to everyone for their nice welcome. It is rare these days (days of social media rules all) to still find a forum like this that is active and not toxic. Did I mention I am not a fan of social media? In fact I hate it with a passion and will not use it if I can help it at all.

@onesea 'Wiser' is certainly up for interpretation but I don't feel wiser for it just older.