F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Had a go on my bf's divvy yesterday and realy want to be able to use it as he hardly does and summers here and soon will be the rallies!! Also he said if insurance was ok he would insure me....

To add me: anouther £170

F*ck it!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, jesus don't give it up because you are having/had a bad day! Keep at it. Go off, do something nice then give it another try. Don't give up so easy, where is the fighter in you?!

Had a go on my bf's divvy yesterday and realy want to be able to use it as he hardly does and summers here and soon will be the rallies!! Also he said if insurance was ok he would insure me....

To add me: anouther £170

F*ck it!!

Depends how you look at it, if you are not getting anything else in the near future it is a cheap way to get on the bike. Look at how much it would cost for you to insure it just for you

What looked like a new job through an agency would appear, after loads of running around and hassle, to be non existent so still unemployed only not unemployed officially as apparently and despite what seems to be living hand to mouth, my wife earns too much for me to receive any state handout and possibly allow me to receive free training, prescriptions etc

I've had enough of running around and spending hours doing stuff for companies to get nothing back at all.

In fact I'm contemplating applying for some shelf stacking jobs or similar and lying about my experience and qualifications to see if that helps. I'll probably find that, like all the other jobs I'm going for, I need an extra bit of paper like an NVQ Level 2 in safe shelf stacking or something.

F**k it!!!!!!

~Two years out of work and growing, you have to keep your head up and look at widening your choices and tailoring your CV. Forget recruitment consultants waste of f*kin time, if they call put the phone down. 90% of the jobs they advertise are not real..

Stick with the job centre website even if it takes half a day to job search, use the other half to get out and go for a walk - it helps..

good luck its f**in hard..

WHY THE f**k DO THEY EMPLOY ME AS AN ARCHITECT.

My boss is sitting ten feet away from me talking to the client about a million pound project, designing the layout etc. and I`m sitting here with no input what so ever. He`ll then come along and ask me to design it around his ideas and he`s not a f**king architect. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

North lanarkshire council are a f*cking joke.

They spend almost a million pounds on some vile ridiculous neon green 'waves' by the side of the road, £250,000 on a massive hideous 'mermaid' sculpture and have now granted planning permission for a 18th century grade A listed building that is probably the towns ONLY remaining historic building to be turned into flats! Despite an objecting petition with almost 2000 signatures and countless planning objections!

Ordered a new phone it was supposed to arrive yesterday, it's still not here. Sick of sitting and waiting and know full well, the moment I leave the house to nip to the shop they'll turn up. bast*rds!!!! errrr i mean F**k it!!!

Ordered a new phone it was supposed to arrive yesterday, it's still not here. Sick of sitting and waiting and know full well, the moment I leave the house to nip to the shop they'll turn up. bast*rds!!!! errrr i mean F**k it!!!

check outside for the postie hiding behind a tree or summit, just waiting for you to go out lol :D

They spend almost a million pounds on some vile ridiculous neon green 'waves' by the side of the road, £250,000 on a massive hideous 'mermaid' sculpture and have now granted planning permission for a 18th century grade A listed building that is probably the towns ONLY remaining historic building to be turned into flats! Despite an objecting petition with almost 2000 signatures and countless planning objections!

Dont get me onto planners and planning departments. Feckin lot of em would be up against a wall come the revolution.

Sorry MK, you`ll be the exception, you ride a bike :D

Dont get me onto planners and planning departments. Feckin lot of em would be up against a wall come the revolution.

Sorry MK, you`ll be the exception, you ride a bike :D

Also just found out that EVERY councillor on the committee rejected or requested for the hearing to be postponed. NLC ignored them as well.

F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!!

f**king auditors......bunch of whinging bast*rds who make unconstructive comments and don't seem to realise that A PERSON wrote the stuff that they're ripping to shreds IS IN THE SAME ROOM! And they're not even interested in contributing to making the whole thing EVEN BETTER!!!

Then they turn around and say, "Oh, it's such an improvement on what we had before!"

F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!! F*CK IT!!

F*ck it!!

I am sooooooo bored with this dissertation. 2 weeks to go, and I am half way there (5k words).

I am rapidly losing what little interest I have left!!

BLEURGH.

What's it on ?

And what are you hoping to do ?

F**k it, my dinner isn't ready yet. :(