F**k It

Guest noob_biker

F**k it! Really enjoying Game of Thrones at the moment and have to wait weekly to watch each episode when I'm used to downloading and watching full seasons in one or two sittings. :(

Thoroughly recommend the show to everyone though. :D

F**k it! Really enjoying Game of Thrones at the moment and have to wait weekly to watch each episode when I'm used to downloading and watching full seasons in one or two sittings. :(

I'm watching that, damn the intro was long on the pilot episode (thank god for Sky+ :D)

Was slow at first, but it's picking up a bit now :)

Lucky you I don't even have sky and Game of Thrones looks good! f**k it!!

Aaww hope it goes ok Gayle - and that the questions are the right ones!!!

It went ok, definitely could have been worse!

F*CK IT!!

Today after my exam I was looking forward to a relaxing afternoon seeking out mini beasts to take pictures of. Decided to nip through to J&S in Hamilton to look at leathers first. Traffic was crap journey took ages both way and had FOUR people pull out on me on the way in, and another THREE on the way back. Thats SEVEN people! IN ONE FLIPPING DAY!!!!

One of them (in tesco car park) even got out the car and proceeded to try and argue that *I* was in the wrong!!! WTF!!! I was going less than 5mph and he had been stopped and was looking straight at my car when he drove out!!!

I drive a bright yellow car, and I have the headlights on ALL THE TIME (for this very reason! 7 in one day is the record, its usually just 1-2 a day), save adding some blue flashing lights how the hell can I possibly be more visible!!!!!!

F*CK IT!!!!!

Edit:

And now the NEW battery i got for my laptop (last one died) is faulty and keeps randomly draining!!

F*UCK IT!!!!!!!!!!

Twice in as many weeks I have been to get on my bike in the car park at work only to find it not there. Scratched head a few times and remembered that I had parked it in another bay! Both times I have had that sinking feeling in my stomach thinking "f**k it" :D

Bought a Beowulf can, and it's now lying on my garage floor, bike in bits, as father won't get his fat ar*e up here to help. Honestly, what happened to 'father to son' time. :evil: Getting really wound up as i've spent the last 2 hours up here, and he turned up to ask when i'm making tea, told me that i'm taking too long then walked off... doesn't exactly help that i've never done this before, or the fact i've been instructed that i've got to use the old gasket. He's currently having his 'cool down time' with the TV. :x

F*** this! :crybaby: