F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Monday and generally feeling crap, chronic man-flu, haven't heard back from any job applications, and i'm up at 0105 applying for more AND my back is in a shit state

Jin, hope your pal's ok

on me way home from work and 2 mins into my journey the bleeding things conked out. I think it might be a battery connection but i cant get the seat up to check. So waiting for rac to turn up. Upto 75 minutes. . . f**k it

Freaking Miserable Selfish Son a B*TCH!

How could you not consider the fact that your Actions have Repercutions and that you've Now not only ruined your life but others too you F**king ar*ehole!!

Had to deal with your S**t for Years now and my family does not deserve this!

So Angry!! So F**king Furious!!!

F**k It!!

I Did Not Need This!!!

Freaking Miserable Selfish Son a B*TCH!

How could you not consider the fact that your Actions have Repercutions and that you've Now not only ruined your life but others too you F**king ar*ehole!!

Had to deal with your S**t for Years now and my family does not deserve this!

So Angry!! So F**king Furious!!!

F**k It!!

I Did Not Need This!!!

Hope what ever it is it works out for ya :/

im so fed up with my whole family being totally against me riding a bike,

they refuse to talk about bikes or show any interest,

they just think im going to go out and kill myself,

only my hubby is behind me,

a little support is way to much to ask :(

f**k it!

im so fed up with my whole family being totally against me riding a bike,

they refuse to talk about bikes or show any interest,

they just think im going to go out and kill myself,

only my hubby is behind me,

a little support is way to much to ask :(

f**k it!

so what if they aren't behind it? as long as they aren't actively against it, then its all good :)

Or if they are actively behind it, as paul says. Prove them wrong :)

Got nothing to say f*ck it to, so this post is pointless

^^^^ now have something to say f**k it too

^^^^^ but now my origional statement isnt true so now i dont

^^^^^^But now i do

^^^^ and now i...... F*ck it!

Absolutely glorious day outside, sun is shining, 20 degrees, only the slightest breeze.

And I am stuck in doing uni work

F*CK IT!!!!!!

And even if I wasn't, my bike is still off the road

DOUBLE F*CK IT!!!!!!!

Should have gone home already, but nooo, jsut cos literally 3 minutes before I go I get asked to run some reports, which need to be done for 7 tomorrow morning and im in college tomorrow, I now have to stay behind to do em now. F**K IT!!! Stupid Ba****d engineers!!!

Once a f**kin gain I`ve sat here waiting for information to finish off a drawing. All morning I`ve been saying I`m ready to start it and NOW he tells me he wants it doing asap. I`m leaving at 4.00pm and it will take me about three hours to complete.

ARGGGGHHHH

I put my vfr post that I put on here on another forum i'm on and this guy - the guy we paid to let us keep our bikes in his garage over winter and have continued paying over the last 6weeks even though bike been broken down here and only paddock stands there- replied having a real go because I was looking to get a second bike just because i'm a student! Never mind the fact I worked full time 6years before starting uni and spent a few years of that studying in my spare time as well so I could get to uni and that i've worked part time whilst at uni and i've saved pretty much every spare penny I had so I could afford to take this summer off. The bike was meant to be part of that plan. Most students I know drive new minis or similar, have iphone 4, Brand new mac laptops. How dare he! I've no idea what his problem is, but this has made me so angry. F*CK IT! Also the garage was very wet and i'm sure contributed to the problems my bike has.

what a w*nker Gayle!!

Find another garage (if you can) & tell him to mind his own bloody business & stick his up his a*se!!

Bloody Sylvain Guintoli has been knocked off his bike and YET AGAIN doesn't finish WSB race!!!!! :evil: That's another 'nil points' for us in the Fantasy League!! :evil:

F*CK IT!!!!!

what a w*nker Gayle!!

Find another garage (if you can) & tell him to mind his own bloody business & stick his up his a*se!!

Took the last of our stuff away last week, tbh we really don't know what his problem is!! my oh has been out a few rides with him, then a few weeks ago we noticed he was being really off (sent a text saying we hadn't paid him for 4 weeks- I'd missed ONE payment by accident!), then when we text him last week to say we were taking the rest of our stuff away and made final payment because the bikes were off the road indefinitely so its not even as if we could get them back there if we wanted to and he never replied, then that post! Anyway, never mind.

Back on topic:

Never won the lottery again this week, F*CK IT!!!! :evil: