F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Just seen a young girl, about 8 or 9 years old, in an electric wheelchair, she appeared to have a disability of some sort. She was on the station platform waiting to board to train and the guard had to tell her she wouldn't be able to get on because it's so busy and there's no room. The look on her face was terrible when she was told she'd have to wait for the next one. :? I feel dead sorry for her. :|

Then the next one turns up, same situation I bet.

I think there is a procedure if you have a wheelchair you need to book your ticket, then get in touch with your local station to let them know what time you will be arriving and what train you will be getting. They then meet & greet you and get you on the train you are booked on so this kind of thing shouldn't happen.

Most trains have an allocated space for wheelchairs and bikes. I would have gone and moved the people from there to accommodate her.

Naw that was only while i was house sitting at my aunts..

Even though im at my mates at the moment and they have virgin too.. Which might be why its slightly worse than normal..

Its normally bad at home too, its just this PC.. Its a laptop to use while my normal ones being fixed up and its so Slow!

Miss my normal lappy :(

I'm sorry, but it's a good day when you're at work and a hot 5'11" blonde gets her puppies out.... 3 times, and we're a quite pub... roll on next friday! :D

csa are a complete bunch of w@nkers f**k it,

me/hubby paying out £380 a month to a women who sits on her arse all day and lives off the benefits, life of luxury for some whilst others cant pay there bills,

me/hubby paying out £380 a month to a women who sits on her arse all day and lives off the benefits, life of luxury for some whilst others cant pay there bills,

If it's any consolation, my dad never paid a f'cking thing towards me, and mum worked her arse off!

The CSA are a joke

If it's any consolation, my dad never paid a f'cking thing towards me, and mum worked her arse off!

The CSA are a joke

well done for your mum, i wouldent mind so much if this women had a job and the dad chipped in and supported the kids, thats fair!

but she has used every excuse in the book to do sod all, racking in loads of benefits and living life of luxury (4 bed council house nice area) whilst we are desperately trying not to lose our home,

all we both do is work are arses off to support her going to the pub every evening and having loads of tattoos done stuff like that,

its not fair,

my poor kids get nothing as we have no money,

But he had the child, he should support it..

I really don't see the problem here, yes its a drain on you but at least hes doing the morally right thing of supporting his choices..

Also they should be taking into allowance that he has other kids..

My dad barely paid my mum and now he owes her shit loads.. However always finds ways to worm out of it.

Be happy that your with some one who is a decent person and not a complete dick who doesnt care about his kids.

Edit : oops no Feck it from me..

Had to go meet my dad today for the first time in months.. Not only has he forgotten my bday and any form of present but he blamed me for his bike being broken (Hes left it outside for the last year) and has told me i Have to fix it. f**k it.

Edited by Gin

:stupid: unless somethings gone wrong (in which case contact CSA, dont just post here) its been factored in if he has other kids to look after (yours/his) and he shouldnt being paying more than he can afford

as this is a f**k it thread, whiney parents driving me up the wall

I think you guys are missing the point somewhat. Re-read what Bumble said earlier........

well done for your mum, i wouldent mind so much if this women had a job and the dad chipped in and supported the kids, thats fair!

but she has used every excuse in the book to do sod all, racking in loads of benefits and living life of luxury (4 bed council house nice area) whilst we are desperately trying not to lose our home,

all we both do is work are arses off to support her going to the pub every evening and having loads of tattoos done stuff like that,

its not fair,

my poor kids get nothing as we have no money,

The csa dont care I have had my share of runnings with them and so has my bro and we ended up with the kids they are useless, but you cant argue with them!

Oh and my ex sits in a 3 bed council house on benefits and doesnt even have the kids!

Oh and my wife gets nowt from her childs father either even tho we still get letters from the csa saying he should pay ex...ah f**k em and f**k it!

thankfully I've never had to deal with the CSA

I pay voluntarily and always have done,

myself and the ex managed to stay friendly

enough to agree.

but now my lad is nearly 20, finished college and can't get a job!

I'm still paying! a lot! if I stop they'll probably end up homeless!

F**K IT !!!!