F**k It

Guest noob_biker

:stupid: unless somethings gone wrong (in which case contact CSA, dont just post here) its been factored in if he has other kids to look after (yours/his) and he shouldnt being paying more than he can afford

as this is a f**k it thread, whiney parents driving me up the wall

you havent got a clue have you!

they do make you pay more than you can afford, they tell you to take credits cards out or get loans, and if you dont pay you go to prison,

fancy having that over your head spafe! well we do,

dont call me a whiney parent when all im doing is trying to look after my family,

Yeh I did mean my parent, sorry for the confusion.

And fair enough, I'll take your words for it, obvs a sensitive subject for a lot of people (I was jsut going off what the website said for how they calculate it, but thats obvs inaccurate then)

Yeh I did mean my parent, sorry for the confusion.

And fair enough, I'll take your words for it, obvs a sensitive subject for a lot of people (I was jsut going off what the website said for how they calculate it, but thats obvs inaccurate then)

sorry for the confusion

and yes the csa tell you one thing and do another,

Went to the Dentist yesterday.

Low speed manouvering in the car park - Changed my mind as to where i was going to park up (due to the 'Clamps Used' signs everywhere) and at the same time thinking "would they really clamp a motorcycle?" when the front wheel entered a hole and.....

There I was lying on my side in the car park - Quick check... No one saw me! :wink:

Outcome - Bruised dignity; scuffed brush guard; scuffed top box; very small 'ding' in silencer. No other damage.

Dentist advised all teeth, gums, jaw OK.

Dropped the bike - F**k It! :cry:

Low speed manouvering in the car park - Changed my mind as to where i was going to park up (due to the 'Clamps Used' signs everywhere) and at the same time thinking "would they really clamp a motorcycle?" when the front wheel entered a hole and.....

There I was lying on my side in the car park - Quick check... No one saw me! :wink:

Outcome - Bruised dignity; scuffed brush guard; scuffed top box; very small 'ding' in silencer. No other damage.

Just proves it can happen to anyone, no matter the level of experience!

No shit Al. Glad to read the bikes OK and better still you`re not damaged.

Big Fuc* it.

Found out my mates throat cancer has returned. 2 years younger than me and having to go through this shite. He was told he was clear a couple of months ago, or as they say in remission.

So do I susie, he`s had one big load of kemo and I`m not sure if he can have any more so soon. They did mention last time about having to operate and that may mean his voice box.

Fingers and every other bit that can be is crossed for him. Bloody cancer, taken most of my mums family and I`m sick of seeing what it does to people.

Got more shifts at work! GREAT!

Now my weekend's tues+wed, so i might have to cancel the rally as i can't afford to miss 18+ hours of work at the moment as the weekend's now my equivalent of mid-week.

Bollocky-f*cking-w&nk-balls :crybaby:

Stero just caught fire! :shock: F**k it

Close call, was playing music and could smell a plastic burning smell and saw smoke coming out of the stero! its a gonner!

Stero just caught fire! :shock: F**k it

Close call, was playing music and could smell a plastic burning smell and saw smoke coming out of the stero! its a gonner!

I guess it just couldn't handle the awesomeness (or crapness :D) of the song you were listening to. What was it btw? :lol:

It was a bit of an old sony stero. I'm kinda glad its dead, however lucky I was in the room or the whole house could have gone up.

I've never seen anything produce so much smoke since my old Mini caught fire, I'm a little startled it didn't flip the trip switches.

AAAAAArRRRGGGGG, Ive got those bloody violins again. The boss put them on at 8.45am, they`re still going and are likely to until I leave at 4.00pm. Drives me nuts but what can I say. No break for words like a radio station just constant fecking whining.

It all sounds the bloody same :twisted: :twisted: