F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Weather is supposed to be great for the next 10 days. I am off for 4 days, but I still have no bike at present due to the rozzers not even bothering to return any contact about liability etc so F**K IT!

Cylinder has a crack in it, no bike for 5 weeks!

F************CK IT!!!

5 Weeks, what you doing moulding a new engine or something :? :lol:

Humm whats to f**k it? f**k...f**k....errmmm, the grandfather knocked the boiling saucepan of carrots all over the floor, f**k it :lol:

We set off to north wales this morning bypassing a garage so my mate could get two new tyres for his GS1200, while we are waiting one of the guy's came out and asked if i wanted a new tyre, here is me thinking here we go... Looked at my tyre and it was down to the wire! And i checked it not 3 hours earlier.

Off i puffed okk £115.00 inc fitting... 25 miles down the road loss of control, got off the bike and the biggest double pointed hook nail was stuck in the tyre! 3 hours and a recovery truck later i am told they can't fix the tyre as it has a double puncture so another £125.00

F**k it £240!!!!!!!!!!! for a tyre! That now equates to over a weeks wage!!!

F**K that too!!

I want a good job NOW but can't be arsed to sort my CV out after a 9 year hiatus from work. Even when I'm done I can't be arsed to apply to loads of jobs and face knock back after knock back. I also hate the 'Get into teaching' adverts that make it sound as though you can get a job in teaching really really easy when in real life it's really really hard.

F**K IT!!!

after a couple of weeks i got the parts to fit my glove box on my suzuki burgman took me all day to fit the stupid thing. i finally got it fitted and riding down the road and then i pulled my front brake and got this thumping feeling, i thought to myself ohhhhh fook i better pull over and look, i though something was stuck in my wheel. but nope. so i went again and it felt worse when i pulled the front brake. thats it i thought i will ring the rac (aint they good only waited 20 mins) he had a look at it and told me its the front bearings that are gone !!!!!! so these will be a nice bill to pay on monday f**k it big time !!!!! put me in a bad mood before i go to work !!!!!!

FECKIN HELL,

why am I sitting here 10 feet from my boss, listening to him take the credit for a design I spent all day yesterday coming up with, and discussing with the client amendments to it without not once consulting me.

I`m the feckin architect not him, have the decency to include me in any discussiuons with the client. I FECKIN DESIGNED IT. :twisted: :evil: :evil:

f**k IT, I`m livid.

.....as predicted above!

F*ck it!!

Keep at it Susieque one thing i've noticed over the years

is that people who can bullshit their way through an interview

and get the job are most of the time useless twats and the

people who are nervous and unsure are usually the people

that are honest and probably the best people for the job.

f**k It

• 2 weeks later...

My telephone exchange is down all day today and I have not got internet since I woke up today. I can't download any movie and I can't play any games :evil: And yesterday I have received and activated 7 free days game time on WoW and I can't use it :evil: Why couldn't it go bust in the middle of the week??? I'm so pissed off...

F**K IT!!!

had big plans with my girlfriend of 2 and a half years (next friday). been looking at apartments recently, was going to buy her a ring. (which she knows).

She slept with someody else a week ago and was going to lie about the whole thing to me... i can understand why tbh, cuz she didnt want it to affect us and told her we could get through it if she was honest.. that was last night. Tbh i was pissed off. wouldnt let her touch me for aout 10 mins, then i told her i loved her and we could get through this. thismorning she drove me to work, all was ok (ish). we wer texting during work and she said she would b honest. all was good (ish).

She picked me up from work, was staring straight ahead when i got in, stiff as anything when i hugged her. Then she told me she was upset about loosing one of her best friends. (i asked her to loose contact with the guy she slept with. They have only become close sinse that night.) Anyway, she still wants me to believe she has no feelings for him... After all that she told me she doesnt know if she loves me anymore and we cant be together....

f**k IT!

At least this way i can save up some money and get a nice bike to ride around on rather than my scooter.

had big plans with my girlfriend of 2 and a half years (next friday). been looking at apartments recently, was going to buy her a ring. (which she knows).

She slept with someody else a week ago and was going to lie about the whole thing to me... i can understand why tbh, cuz she didnt want it to affect us and told her we could get through it if she was honest.. that was last night. Tbh i was pissed off. wouldnt let her touch me for aout 10 mins, then i told her i loved her and we could get through this. thismorning she drove me to work, all was ok (ish). we wer texting during work and she said she would b honest. all was good (ish).

She picked me up from work, was staring straight ahead when i got in, stiff as anything when i hugged her. Then she told me she was upset about loosing one of her best friends. (i asked her to loose contact with the guy she slept with. They have only become close sinse that night.) Anyway, she still wants me to believe she has no feelings for him... After all that she told me she doesnt know if she loves me anymore and we cant be together....

f**k IT!

At least this way i can save up some money and get a nice bike to ride around on rather than my scooter.

Oh sh!t, that actually makes me feel a bit sad, which is odd for me, being evil....