F**k It

Guest noob_biker

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/escape- ... story.html

Two lanes one way, one the other, no pavement or risk of pedestrians and average speed cameras facing the REAR of the vehicle. What makes it worse is i have done 30 down that road* when they were doing roadworks there (when nobody was actually working and no other traffic was on that road and only the two lanes in the same direction were open, so no oncoming traffic) and now I find out they arent even working untill the road is open lol. Stupid speed limit that there is no way of getting round...

I hate average speed cameras so badly. It wouldnt be any more dangerous doing 40 on that road because as I said there is not even a pavement and people legally 60mph on two way roads round here that are too narrow for two vans to pass each other...

f**k it!

*not that I would speed...

Halfords were the only ones with an MOT appt.

They didn't let me pay the discounted rate.

They failed the car for wheel bearings.

Wheel bearings cost £40 each plus VAT.

Bought the bearings.

Can fit them without damn tools.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! :x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

f**k IT. just been along to the bank to transfer some money from an ISA account, ready to pay off a bill. I recently lost my old book and have just received the new one. £300 should have been transfered accross to it on the 16th Nov. Me tinking it has done, goes on holiday with thought that £300 spare is in ISA. Nationwide in their wisdom cancelled the direct debit so I`m in effect £300 worse off than I thought.

f**k IT

Dentist had to break tooth to get it out so took twice as much pushing and pulling inside my mouth before it came out.

Repaired and serviced gas fire still not working correctly

Clutch on car has gone tits up so more expense :cry:

F*ck It x3

I was goimg to do a f**k IT Andy but after reading yours, mine seems insignificant. :shock:

Its not that insignificant according to the Ladies! :shock:

Tax man is hitting me for underpaid tax from 3 years ago - £3,700. Bl@@dy nice Christmas present - NOT!

F**k It

I swear they save it for Xmas in the hope you have money set aside for presents.

The Stoodent Loans have contacted me about an overpayment they want in one lump - chances of them getting it? Nil. They can take a quid a month and like it.