F**k It

Guest noob_biker

I swear they save it for Xmas in the hope you have money set aside for presents.

The Stoodent Loans have contacted me about an overpayment they want in one lump - chances of them getting it? Nil. They can take a quid a month and like it.

The Mrs had a stroppy letter from Student loans last week as well. She's just gone back to uni full time so I'm supporting her and they sent her a letter saying "HMRC tell us you're not earning. We demand you tell us how you're supporting yourself financially or we'll fine you"

Have written them a letter for her telling them she's back at uni and I'm supporting her. Got very snooty and formal, even used all the letters after my name I think for the first time since I did my CV last :)

i have not been on here much of late but have realised that friends are precious and i should pay more attention to you lot.

my f**k it has come to ruin xmas, my best mate Jo passed away the other day and will be saying forever farewell on friday, so one huge f**k it :(

My little point and shoot camera that I got for my birthday (sept) is faulty and has to be returned :(

Amazon have already said they'll send a replacement, however my main gripe here is that with the exception of my dslr, nearly everything electrical/mechanical I have had has been faulty (car, bike, last laptop, current laptop, wii, mobile phone, last mobile phone, tomtom, last camera, dvd player...).

F*CK IT >:[

f**k it 2011 has been my worst biking year...

One bike gets stolen,

The next one gets crashed into

And the third one has engine problems and is a bit mangled under the tank.

I am now looking for a new bike to try and get back on my feet. About 18 months ago I thought about getting an SV and I bet you i'd have still had it now and been happy ffs.

f**k it

Had my car clamped while visiting my 87yr old Aunt in Walthamstow!! :evil:

Was parked in HER allocated space with a visitor permit in the windstcreen, but apparently as I didn't have a 'resident' permit I should've parked in a visitors space!!! :evil:

F*cking ridiculous!!!

F*CK IT!!!!!!

Just got pushed sideways along the road by a twattish lorry driver who thinks the sequence is Signal, Move.

Here's a clue: Signalling does NOT mean you have right of way. F*cking idiot!