F**k It

Guest noob_biker

i managed to snap the throttle cable connector cam on the carbs last night.

f**k IT

dont suppose anyone has a spare throttle linkage for a mikuni flatside carb assembly from a 1985 gsxr750?? rocking.horse.poo.

I feel like death warmed up and am coughing up green stuff. My wife has dislocated her shoulder and we have spent 5 hours at A&E, where I am sure I was iller than most others there and I was not even there to be seen. I have a brand new bike which is under its covers and I have not been near it for two days. :cry: :cry:

Think I`d say I already had plans and go to Keswick, you know you enjoy the weekend, why spoil it for half an hour ringing bells for someone.

ipod + speaker = keswick

no one will neither care nor notice the difference.

So in the last 2 days...

Alarm on the bike decided it didn't want to disarm while I was on the cleethorpes seafront(massive sh*thole btw) so I spent nearly an hour getting it to disarm so I could unplug the fuse and disable it.

4 week old iPhone got absolutely soaked while it was in my pocket (coming back from the above sh*thole) and now it won't even turn on.

And about half an hour ago I managed to drop the bandit for the first time when I was in the garage. I was wheeling it out and my bag got caught on the wall and the bike kept moving and I didn't. Broke a massive chunk off the screen and a f**k off dent in the tank.

F**K IT.

So in the last 2 days...

Alarm on the bike decided it didn't want to disarm while I was on the cleethorpes seafront(massive sh*thole btw) so I spent nearly an hour getting it to disarm so I could unplug the fuse and disable it.

4 week old iPhone got absolutely soaked while it was in my pocket (coming back from the above sh*thole) and now it won't even turn on.

And about half an hour ago I managed to drop the bandit for the first time when I was in the garage. I was wheeling it out and my handbag got caught on the wall and the bike kept moving and I didn't. Broke a massive chunk off the screen and a f**k off dent in the tank.

F**K IT.

posted something on this thread, it got deleted and i got a final warning...

f**k it lol ha ha

hey i tell you's this Jarv kid knows were its at, what a geezer, what a legend! what a prick

Edited by Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...

Why the feck do people blatently lie to me.

I found a site on which we are seeking planning permission. I received the first part of my bonus for doing so. The second installment is due when we get planning permission. I checked on the councils web site about two weeks ago only to find the application had been withdrawn and yet my boss keeps telling me we should be getting permission within 4 to 5 weeks. No mention of the fact it had been WITHDRAWN. This is utter crap as they take about 8 weeks to decide.

The thing is he`s no better off for lying to me so WHY.

Bugger...I don't get to go to San Francisco :( F**K IT!

But I am still going to Kansas City. And probably Chicago in October. And Florida next April. Maybe Houston in January. Spose I should shut up and stop whingeing really...

F**K IT! I love my job...

Bugger...I don't get to go to San Francisco :( F**K IT!

But I am still going to Kansas City. And probably Chicago in October. And Florida next April. Maybe Houston in January. Spose I should shut up and stop whingeing really...

F**K IT! I love my job...

I wish I could have that kind of a whinge! F**k IT!!!!!

:wink: