F**k It

Guest noob_biker

U OK?

Me? Yep :D

Sorry, just reread my original post and realised it didn't actually say I was in the car, which is now a write-off :crybaby:

Police were their usual efficient selves, turned up quite quickly and then did absolutely f**k all. "It'll be up to your insurers whether or not the lorry driver is reported" WTF! :shock:

I don't wanna have to go car hunting f**k IT!!!!

U OK?

Me? Yep :D

Sorry, just reread my original post and realised it didn't actually say I was in the car, which is now a write-off :crybaby:

Police were their usual efficient selves, turned up quite quickly and then did absolutely f**k all. "It'll be up to your insurers whether or not the lorry driver is reported" WTF! :shock:

I don't wanna have to go car hunting f**k IT!!!!

That is a load of crap, I would get back in touch with someone more senior than the officers who turned up and ask since when did the police had over duties to insurance companies?

My speedo cable snapped today f**k it!

That is a load of crap, I would get back in touch with someone more senior than the officers who turned up and ask since when did the police had over duties to insurance companies?

Since the last delivery of donuts.

My shoulder/neck still hurts. Must be whiplash.

That'll slow down settlement. f**k it!

Just did a coffee run and because of some muppet just slaming on and pulling over I dumped a full venti toffee nut latte in the car footwell, ummm off milk smell.

f**ker f**k it!

febreze ftw

Well I partly cured my (mild) hangover with a grande coffee frappucino :)

Just did a coffee run and because of some muppet just slaming on and pulling over I dumped a full venti toffee nut latte in the car footwell, ummm off milk smell.

f**ker f**k it!

febreze ftw

Well I partly cured my (mild) hangover with a grande coffee frappucino :)

It may cme to that Jo!

need to go to town but I think because the YBR is so light that as soon as I get on it, I'm going to take off like a kite.

also even in my waterproofs I am going to be soaked by the end of my road :(

f**k it

• 2 weeks later...

Here is why im fed up with my job right now...

The oil industry isnt affected by the recession they say...

We are doing well and getting more contracts than ever they say...

But unfortunately your pay rise though you got "surpassed expectations" is less than inflation because of "the recession". That thing theyve just been saying they are immune to and are thriving through.

Lieing piece of shit American tvats

f**k em, f**k it

• 3 weeks later...
Diesel pump is BLACK not GREEN. ARGH!

f**k it!

here is an example of something that shouldnt make me laugh, that did...

When did you realise?

20 miles after filling the tank 2nd time in 3 months too :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

My neighbours are absolute f*cking scum.

We live in flats, its a private residential development in a nice part of Bonnybridge. We own our flat but most people rent from landlords. The buildings were only built in 2007.

Before we had 2 bikes parked in our space we constantly had problems with people parking in our space, despite there being more than enough guest spaces available and all the allocated parking being marked. Even when we had just one bike in the space we STILL had problems with people parking in our space!!! Despite there being a bike parked at the back of it!!!

Our space is one of only a few that is directly across from the pavement instead of other places, we regularly struggle to get into our space due to people parking straight across from it- despite there being around 10 free guest spaces.

One of our neighbours has an oil leak on their car, every time it rains (for the last year or so) the road looks like this:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/iiisecondcreep/IMG_0970Medium.jpg

We obviously have a communal bin shed, there is one wheely bin per flat. The bins were emptied on weds, most of them are completely empty yet there is one at the front already overflowing because people are too f*cking lazy to walk an extra few feet to put their rubbish in an empty one. This happens constantly. For a while there was constantly used nappies and female sanitary products all over the floor. Nice.

On several occasions there has been furniture etc dumped next to the bin shed (on the grass) and left for months. I have called environmental health more than once, unfortunately unless there is evidence of who left it there is nothing they can do.

Its not cheap to live here, so why do people pay all that money to live in a 'nice' area like this only to treat it like the local bloody skip?

The factors (Life Property Management) are completely useless. They are simply not interested.

I love this flat, but I hate living here.

:cry:

My neighbours are absolute f*cking scum.

We live in flats, its a private residential development in a nice part of Bonnybridge. We own our flat but most people rent from landlords. The buildings were only built in 2007.

Before we had 2 bikes parked in our space we constantly had problems with people parking in our space, despite there being more than enough guest spaces available and all the allocated parking being marked. Even when we had just one bike in the space we STILL had problems with people parking in our space!!! Despite there being a bike parked at the back of it!!!

Our space is one of only a few that is directly across from the pavement instead of other places, we regularly struggle to get into our space due to people parking straight across from it- despite there being around 10 free guest spaces.

One of our neighbours has an oil leak on their car, every time it rains (for the last year or so) the road looks like this:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/iiisecondcreep/IMG_0970Medium.jpg

We obviously have a communal bin shed, there is one wheely bin per flat. The bins were emptied on weds, most of them are completely empty yet there is one at the front already overflowing because people are too f*cking lazy to walk an extra few feet to put their rubbish in an empty one. This happens constantly. For a while there was constantly used nappies and female sanitary products all over the floor. Nice.

On several occasions there has been furniture etc dumped next to the bin shed (on the grass) and left for months. I have called environmental health more than once, unfortunately unless there is evidence of who left it there is nothing they can do.

Its not cheap to live here, so why do people pay all that money to live in a 'nice' area like this only to treat it like the local bloody skip?

The factors (Life Property Management) are completely useless. They are simply not interested.

I love this flat, but I hate living here.

:cry:

Had the same problem with people dumping rubbish in the bin store and not putting

their bins out when we first moved in to our rented apartment and ended up complaining

that much the management company send a guy round the day before the bins are emptied

to put them out. Thats the problem with apartments, you get a few lazy c**t's and they ruin

it for everybody :evil:

Thankfully we bought a house and move in this Friday :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...