F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Trying to catch squirrels in our garden Nat, attempting to get over a 6ft 6in fence.

She's home now - one very lucky doggy!! Damage to muscles and a lot of stitching & repairs.

• 2 weeks later...

A'n'E ..

Serious Falling out with Family members..

Finding out just how much that gets said behind my back!

Wonderful.. Just what I needed..

Least this means I can get on with my life away from the useless luggage I thought was necessary!

chin up Gin! if you ever want to come over for a drink just let us know, it's not that far.

I've got a sore throat/funny head/snotty nose too!

just in time for the holiday weekend..... F**K IT !!!

Have been away last couple of weeks and I'm on my last day away and have been more comfortable now than I have been in years but I have to go back to London and face the music.

I am moving house, and as good as it will be when a get settled it doesn't help being constantly criminalised for Every thing I do now on the basis it's not what I did before (imagine being given the cold shoulder over seeing new friends) :s

So f**k it, I made cuts to get away from the constant bullshit not to take it on a new front :roll:

My wife broke her right wrist on Saturday morning.

F**k IT!!!

It's her own fault GOG.....she should have kicked you instead!...... :lol: :lol:

Seriously though...I hope it mends quickly.... :)

Quiet night at work so I decided to do my bikes valve clearances, took off the seat, air box, fuel tank, cylinder covers and all the inspection covers, went to take the cover off the generator to find I didnt have an allen key large enough to do it :crybaby:

started putting it all back together and I overtightened and snapped one of the valve covers :mad:

only thing that has kept me sane is that at first I thought I'd broke the cylinder casing :shock:

F**CK IT!!!!!!!

Hope your pooch is ok Jo.

My charming downstairs neighbours, while they are not banging and clattering about for 14hrs a day and having screaming abusive arguments waking everyone up, are using the communal area outside their flat as a giant ashtray.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/556404_10151824942260065_544277423_n.jpg

Some f*cker stole my debit card details on the internet & tried to use it for all sorts!! :evil: :evil:

On the upside my bank noticed quickly & contacted me, and most of the 'purchases' they tried to make were declined because of 'insufficient funds'!!!! :wink:

F*CK IT!!!!!!!!!!

I feckin give up.

I very rarely get out of the office, I`m sat here doing menial tasks that an office junior would do in other practices.

We are at present looking for sites to develop and what do they do when they find a potential one. Take along the planning assistant as opposed to the ARCHITECT who will be designing what goes onto the site. Un-feckin believable. I give up even trying to have a bloody input into this company anymore. The fact I regulary make silk purses out of sows ears and get planning permissions with my designs counts for feck all. They even talk to the clients as if it`s them doing the drawing work such as "I`ll do this..." and "I`ll do that" as opposed to "..our Architect, Neil will....."

I have spoken openly to them about this and it seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Bloody pity cus I was happy as a pig in shit when I first started this job.

Sorry guys...another work related, feck off rant, thanks for being a sounding block.

Better you do it to us than them, Neil :)

All kicking off here as well today. Got one of our suppliers flying over from Germany today to train us on a new system they're trialling. We asked management to sort out some lunch, you know get in a few sandwiches etc so we can go sit in the boardroom and not have to go out to some restaurant and lose a couple of hours LIKE THEY DO ALL THE ***ING TIME, only for them to turn round and say "No, we're their customers, they should be buying us lunch"

How many free lunches have they had on the company where they bugger off out for a couple of hours? And we're only asking for sandwiches in so we don't lose so much time.

• 3 weeks later...

Petty arguments from the ex-girlfriend 7 ****ing years after we broke up about how she feels I owe her nectar points!

F**k it!

And she can f**k off and all

Dont you just love it when something comes back to bite :lol:

Speaking to a mate today, he brings up that I apparently slept with a girl.

Its been brought up a couple of times in the last month with it happening like a year ago.

I wasnt with anyone when I got with this girl, so it wouldnt have been anyones right to judge me for it had anything happened and so I have no reason to hide it but the simple matter of fact was I didnt do it :lol:

If I had I wouldnt care anymore if i had or hadnt, but I hate it when people believe what they think. The girl didnt talk to me again as it was a very embarrasing moment when I turned round and said "no I dont want to".

Deduct man points for this but flipping eck...

f**k it

I has a virus...ended up in hozzie last night with my very first asthma attack. Still having a few breathing issues now but the respite periods are getting better and more often, which is nice as I don't like not being able to breathe. I'm on steroids and generally feel shit.

And I was meant to be going out tonight.

f**k it.

But at least my knee is feeling better (for TC)