F**k It

Guest noob_biker

After a week of pure hell insomnia, I finally get to sleep tonight by 11pm only to be woken up by "sitting up, yelling" nightmares..

Now even if I did want to go back to sleep and get the images out of my head.. All the students crawling home and screaming/singing/crying fit to burst..

f**k It!

f**king PLANNING OFFICERS Again.

Put in an application for a new house 10 days ago. They have now EVENTUALLY come back to say we have left two dimensions off our block plan. If they got off their fat arse and picked up a scale rule they could easily establish this.

Because they are introducing a new levy fee, this application just falls outside the shut off date and has therefore cost my client £7000. And guess who`s going to get it in the ear. NOT THE f**king COUNCIL thats for sure.

Inefficient buch of unqualified tossers. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Was not planning on going down the pub, but after the day I`ve had then I`m going to get pissed. WELL feckin PISSED, we`ll see how I feel when I`ve had me tea.

First Sodding Holiday that I've had in ages with me and mum.. Ment to be fooking perfect!

However 1.) The ski boots I was assured were custom made to my feet are the most pain I've had in a while.. Spent nearly 150+ Euro trying to get them right.. No avail! Now been told by a couple of shops thats the boots are not the right type for me for a couple of different ways, mainly being wrong size (one too big). Now have to wander back to the shop in MK to try and get them to help me..

HOWEVER

This is nothing compared to the second point..

2.) The Deamon Childe!!

We are sharing a flat with family friends who have a 12 year old son. He is the rudest, most spoit and Arrogant little brat I have ever met.

Only this morning his dad attempted to help him take better photos by showing him his previous ones and explaining how it could be a little better such as : Yes this is a lovely photo but if you could wait for the people to have moved from the statue it would bring the focus more.

The son went off on an Almighty Strop about how his dad was insulting him and how he was being attacked and how none of it was his fault. Yelling at his dad any time his dad then tried to talk.

Mum sat on the sidelines just telling him what good photos he took and not trying to calm the little git down at all.. So he wanders off with his camera smug as owt..

Last night, he went round in a complete rage yelling that his mum was stupid etc because she had 'lost his headphones'...

He stomped round the flat yelling that they'd bene 'thrown away for sure' and that it wasn't his fault if his mum wanted to sort his bag out and put the things away. That she shouldnt ever touch his things because she only ever messes things up etc.

She then found them and went:

His Mum: what do you say?

Kid: what...

His Mum: well I just found your headphones for you *laughing*

Kid: *sullen as anything* ok..

His Mum *while handing him the headphones*: well I should just keep them then..! *shes still smiling*

He goes to walk away at which point I lose it and snap: At this point you say thanks..

Kid: *soooo sullenly*: ....thanks...

Then gets love and hugs off his mum for being such a good boy.

BAH!!!

This isn't even the worst of it but I will have to stop myself before I type a novel..

Save me from him!! :crybaby:

f**k it

Very dear friend went into a hospice on Wednesday.

About 3 years ago he woke up essentially blind in his right eye. Turned out it was a tumour inside his eyeball. They took his eye out and started regular scans to see if any tumour cells had gotten out and if he'd get secondary tumours in his liver. They appeared about 2 years ago and he's been on a variety of different treatments since but in the last month or so his tumours have run away with him and his liver's now nearly double normal size so they've sent him to the hospice. Don't know how long he's got but it ain't long.

He's 32 ffs. In those 3 years he's got married (still had a temporary prosthetic eye in for his wedding) and they've had a daughter who turns 1 next week.

Life's unfair

F**k it

FFS mate, not good to read. Obviously don`t know the bloke but my heartfelt feelings go to him and his young family. I`ve seen what cancer does. I`m damn sure it will be hard, but try and keep a smile on when you visit him and his wife.

He passed yesterday afternoon, I didn't get the chance to see him.

Was getting news and communicating through his sister, didn't want to impose if they didn't want me or didn't think I'd do any good. Got the e-mail from his sister today.

F*** it

It's a f*** shame cancer doesn't take the shit out of humanity & leave the good ones...

Couldn't agree more Lee!

Sorry to hear about your friend OhJay - it's a shame you didn't get to see them before the end. :(

• 2 weeks later...

F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil: F*CK IT :roll: F*CK IT :evil:

Work related. That is all.

wow im soo skint this month that I cannot afford to pay my rent... and because im trying to save to pay my rent it means i cant afford to buy shopping...... suppose its part of the student experience huh? :(

F*CK IT...

• 3 weeks later...

Dog has had an accident, ripped all the skin on her belly & has deep cuts on two of her legs!

Currently at the vets, recovering from being repaired - needed approx 60 stitches!! :(

Pick her up later, and pay the bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

F*ck it!!!!!!!!! :evil: