F**k It

Guest noob_biker

• 2 weeks later...

Ran a fresh batch of oil through the bike to flush out any contaminated crap still in there before changing the oil filter. Another batch of clean oil will be going in after opening up the clutch this Saturday (which still isn't working :crybaby: ). This second batch of oil came out again looking awfully similar to chocolate milk... :(

On the plus side, the coolant level doesn't appear to have dropped. And the oil didn't actually smell of antifreeze like the original contaminated batch, which hopefully is an indicator that it's not quite so horribly contaminated :P . So I'm going to assume that there must've still been a fair bit of contaminated oil lingering in the system on account of the original drain being done stone cold, and this has cleared it... But I think that once I'm back on the road I'll be monitoring my oil veeeery closely and doing some regular changes, even if just emptying the contents of the remote reservoir from time to time to check for contamination. Not convinced.

Sooo... f**k it, I may have gone through all this expense and misery and achieved nothing more than a buggered clutch :roll:

Road tax - £500

MOT - £58.50

F*ck!

What the f**k do you drive that chucks out over 255g/km of CO2!?!? :shock: :lol:

It's actually "CO₂Emissions 280 g/km" according to DVLA and the V5 :lol:

It's a Shogun 3.2 Di-D, and I can hear a rain forest cry every time I start it :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

5 hours to get to work today f**k it. Tried to get to rugby and the m6 closed in not one but two different places! Decided to go to derbyshire depot instead but was equally awkward. Left home just after 6am arrived 12. f**k it.

Riding home from work last night the clutch mount on engine casing snaps off. F**K it!

Cycling to work this morning as bike not fixed, I get a puncture F**K it no. 2!

Motorbike fixed during day by my friend Andy, GREAT! :)

You still there Bob?

:up:

http://my.carid.com/sites/default/files/admin_post/skeleton-in-the-car.jpg

One marginal f**k it for me, trying to wind down for the year... Then a challenger appears.

A cable schedule for the entire process side of an oil/gas refinery is wanted before I leave for the year.

Usually takes, 2-3 weeks... Time I have: 4 days

Only a day to go before I'm done with work for 2014, all my work in order and completed wherever possible, even dealt with the two last minute panics on Friday including getting all of the Spring 2015 catalogue images ready to go online at the start of the new year. Feeling pretty chuffed, looking forward to a well deserved break.

Suddenly from nowhere, "We've ordered 80 photography studio & sales exhibition stands sets (the things I've been developing for the last year and a half that are finally replacing all of our conventional studios at the start of next year) for use in early 2015 and need you to complete the marketing display ASAP so they can print them in time".

...Wow. Just wow. These are ruddy great 2300mm x 3100mm stands featuring every single product we do, and the design has been completely overhauled since I made the original version, so I'm pretty much doing this from the ground up. I'd been looking for an opportunity to transpose the layout from Photoshop to Indesign, but two days before Christmas was not what I had in mind. Looks like I'll be bringing this job home with me over Christmas. I like a challenge, but... f**k it :lol:

Instead of moaning - JFDI.

Merry Christmas.

:mrgreen:

meanwhile, im looking forward to my boozy pub christmas lunch :cheers:

And I've got my feet up on the desk, pondering whether I should:

a) Continue playing with my tiny motorbike toy.

b) Go to the engineer's lair and make up some thing for the bike

c) Go home.

It's a tough one. :-)

My place gave us a choice of a pub lunch or just keeping the money - I took the money, local pubs aren't that great anyway, one of them has rubbish food and the other is full of stuck up posh w**kers :lol:

And my boss is doing lucky dip christmas gifts for all of us later. Hoping to get one of the food processors, a certain person threw mine away last year and I haven't replaced it yet :up: