TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

Food for weekend on a budget:

This was between 5 of us last year

4 x disposable BBQ.........................£10

2 pack of tesco own saussage...........£3

2 pack of tesco own burgers.............£4

1 pack of 24 tesco's own buns..........£2

1 tub of ketchup.............................£1

Total £20

Price per person £4

Very approximate workings as I can't actually remember due to excessive intoxication.

Then alcohol was 6 crates of 15 cans I believe and worked out about £10 each

Then maybe some snacks and fish & chips on a ride out

BTW if anyone wants to this at this years rally let me know 8-)

Anybody in the south Bucks region fancy picking up a stray (me) and carrying said bikeless wonder to & from the rally? :D pretty please with a cherry on-top! :cheers:

Anybody in the south Bucks region fancy picking up a stray (me) and carrying said bikeless wonder to & from the rally? :D pretty please with a cherry on-top! :cheers:

Jixerman is driving up in a car, I think. He might be able to help?

I'll drop him a PM, thanks Mojo!

I thought Jix' was riding up, I wanted to ride up with him. If not I will take the car up instead.

In that case, if people wouldn't mind a passenger? If i know i've got a ride there i'll book the time off work! :D

Just had my leave confirmed. :) :cheers:

:evil: :evil: Still waiting 3rd in the list, Link change Monday so should be able to sort a swap then.

Just had my leave confirmed. :) :cheers:

:evil: :evil: Still waiting 3rd in the list, Link change Monday so should be able to sort a swap then.

Let's hope something can be sorted out mate, would be great to catch up with you :)

Took our rosters a couple of weeks to get back to me to confirm my leave!

Yeah John is driving up with Mrs Jix. I was hoping to ride with him as well but i think ill be following then possibly putting bike on trailer on way home. Still to be confirmed, but he did offer to take my stuff :) So if anyone else is riding up from Hampshire area up north then i am sure we could meet up somewhere along the line.

Ben

Yeah John is driving up with Mrs Jix. I was hoping to ride with him as well but i think ill be following then possibly putting bike on trailer on way home. Still to be confirmed, but he did offer to take my stuff :) So if anyone else is riding up from Hampshire area up north then i am sure we could meet up somewhere along the line.

Ben

Ben are you a 'definite' for the Rally then? You're still down as a 'maybe' with a mate. If you can confirm then I'll add you to the list. :D

Is there a swimming pool and some lovely bikini babes at this rally?

Of course there is!!!! :D :D :D

When you drink enough alcohol there's whatever you'd like there to be!!! :lol: :lol:

When you drink enough alcohol there's whatever you'd like there to be!!! :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhh I like your thinking Susie! :wink: Just hope I don't mistake a rather large hairy man for a lovely bikini babe.... :o :shock:

Ahhhhh I like your thinking Susie! :wink: Just hope I don't mistake a rather large hairy man for a lovely bikini babe.... :o :shock:

Who are you trying to kid :up:

Ash, I'm sorry to break it to you like this, but I'm not gay. Sorry, it's not me, it's you. If you were a female, perhaps I'd consider you, but we are who we are, let's not dwell on these things. Sorry.