What music have you been listening to recently?

Guest Legatron

these guys caught my ear on the radio the other week, loved it since. cant really put a "sounds like" with this, but AC/DC comes to mind.

(The Temperance Movement - Only Friend)

had a blast from the very distant past recently too, this song is just too much fun

volume 11 required and space to dance like an idiot.

(Focus - Hocus Pocus)

edit -

Eric Gales...... 8-) If you are into Joe Bonamassa, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, etc....check this guy out..... 8-)

">

just put this on, I like it. Will be searching out more from him now!

I've just got the New Ministry of Sound Anthems 90s triple album. Well worthy if you are like me, a lover of the dance and house music of the 90s. Brought back some real memories for me listening to some of those tracks

twelve foot ninja -

">

seriously catchy rock/metal/something in between (and hot dancers)

and

manchester orchestra -

">

some feel good rock/possibly indie?

my 2 latest discoveries and loving the respective albums theyre from too.

Music is my life!!!!

Like Legatron (love the name! Hahaha!) I don't watch much tv at all but listen to a HECK of a lot of music. I never do anything without music in the background - hence I've taken this post a bit too seriously. Cannot recommend Spotify enough to anyone else like me :mrgreen: . Got TONNES of playlists on there, largely listen to:

> Metal, Metalcore, Screamy angry heavy metal! & Heavy Rock

Soilwork are my favourite band of all time - seen them 5 times (got the vocalist to sign a cow at their last gig!)

Killswitch Engage (seen em once), Pantera (Cowboys From Hell the best!), Avenged Sevenfold (seen once), Bullet for my Valentine, In Flames (seen twice), Engel, Rammstein (not the newer stuff, seen em twice), Metallica (seen 3 times), Nine Inch Nails (seen once), Iron Maiden (seen once), Karnivool, still love old Marilyn Manson (seen twice), A Perfect Circle & Tool (seen twice), Korn (seen 3 times), All that Remains

> Dubstep, Dance Music, Electronic Weirdness

Skirllex...

...M83, Deadmau5, Bjork, Apoptygma Berzerk, Daft Punk, Calvin Harris, Netsky, Sub Focus, Pendulum (seen 3 times), Prodigy (seen twice), Nero, High Contrast, Disclosure, Puscifier, Alpines, Dan Sena, Chicane, Alex Clare...

> Certain Pop Stuff

Friendly Fires...

...Ed Sheeran, Swedish House Mafia, Jesse Ware, Mika (seen twice - hahaha, my dad got me into him!), Feeder, Ellie Goulding, Calvin Harris, Rudimental...

Not an extensive list because so often I just like a few tunes by a certain artist!.

> 80s stuff - (rarely listen to anymore)

Pink Floyd, The Cure, Depeche Mode (seen once), Queen, Extreme, Tears For Fears, Gary Moore...

Hope I haven't bored you all too much, and gonna have a good read of what everyone else likes on here - see if there's anyone else out there with similar interests (rarely sems to happen for me!). I miss out on a lot of gigs cos I don't have many friends into the same metal as me which is annoying!!

Edited by BikerMooFromMars

yip love some electro too.

Daft Punk - Da Funk is my fave though

The first Cassius Album was ok too.

bit of Swedish House Mafia

Early Chemical Brothers woke me up massively...Loops of Fury on the B side of Chemical Beats (then on the WipeOut Soundtrack)

">

Daft Punk Digital Love was one of the songs I got married to in September last yr! :up:

Bjork

Daft punk

bit of Deadmau5

AC-DC

GnR

Bit of pendulum

Some hard house stuff

Ronald Jenkees is my latest find, EPIC stuff!

Yah I'm a bit random with my music selection :lol:.

Waaaaaah, I love Deadmau5 this much! (Made this for my bro's housewarming party a couplea years ago):

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/spastic_potato/BikerMoos%20Piccies/Deadmau5me.jpg

I did have a suit on with a Minecraft tie too, but can't be arsed to dig around on my hard drive to find the pic! Missed out n seeing him with my big bro twice since my accident - gonna be hitting the gigs so hard once I'm back on my feet!!!!

Bjork gets me to sleep most nights - Hyperballd my fave track.

Guns&Roses- god, not listened to in SO long, defo adding to my Spotify, thanks! "Take me down to the Paradise City...."

Just checking out Ronald Jenkees seeing as I like everyone you said but AC/DC! :up: . MASSIVELY liking what I'm hearing so far - recommend more please!

What can I recommend you though??

Freestylers - Cracks (LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!)

Netsky - Live today

And I'm gonna throw this out there, a bit mental and heavy but amazing

Listened to Hip Hop and R&B for a long time now. The kids I work with are surprised when their so called fat, ginger gened, slap head of a teacher has more hardcore music than they have and that I've been listening to it longer than they've been alive. :D

I've recently got into my dubstep though thanks to tracks like those below.

I love bu bu bass cannon KICK IT! Haha, awesome - you must be the coolest teacher out there?? If you like your loud, epic, somewhat repetetive music you may like this track:

Into metal at all? Pendulum & In Fames (you prob know this already: