Happy Birthday to MeAlexme

rennie

:D thanks guys. Fun day ahead... 50 minute eye appointent, yes FIFTY minutes, and its raining.

Ah well, its my birfday so it all guud :)

happy birthday alex :cheers: after your eye appointment you might be able to read the posts properly before asking the questions that appear in the threads......... :up:

haha, thanks guys. Didnt get any presents, did get money though :D

And I'm afraid I will still be asking the obvious questions eab, they dont do the contact that I need at tesco. I didnt get charged for the consolation though so thats good. He ended up referring me to a guy at optical express that he knows who knows everything about contact lenses. Now "his name is either Jim or John and hes scottish... or Irish". Brilliant. So I search optical express on the sat nav that is my phone, there are 3 in Plymouth. Brilliant. So my sat nav takes me round in circles "take the right fork then turn left"... the right fork takes you back to the roundabout it has just taken me off and there is no left turn off that road... then it takes me in a circle and back to the same place and says take the left fork and then turn left... and then takes me in another circle.. I stop and look at it and it says I should have turned right at the roundabout that it told me to turn left off of twice...

Anyway, I find it and there is no Scottish or Irish man there, infact its run by women... So I go to the next one, hes not there either and they dont know what im on about. apparently the third one only has women too... I gave up lol

Rather embarrassed going into the shop and asking "Is there a scottish man working here called Jim?... Or maybe John?... Or he might be Irish.."

Aaanyway, was a good day overall :D