TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

Hey Sue....are you gonna be flogging cuppa's from the van? We may need some hot drinks when we've been out on the bikes.... :wink: Maybe make a bit of dosh for the Forum..... :)

You just beat me to that one Bob, it would be great to be able to get a brew.

Is it worth bring some mugs?

Hey Sue....are you gonna be flogging cuppa's from the van? We may need some hot drinks when we've been out on the bikes.... :wink: Maybe make a bit of dosh for the Forum..... :)

You just beat me to that one Bob, it would be great to be able to get a brew.

Is it worth bring some mugs?

hmmm, wel i.m comin?

Just a suggestion....but I think maybe Susie and Rennie are already doing more than enough....although I'd be more than happy to lend a hand with anything that needs doing to help out.... :)

We can probably manage to make some brews :D

It'll probably be 4pm before the camper is parked up & hooked up, and Rennie is gonna have a couple of hrs sleep after having worked nights tonight. Definitely do it after the rideouts though.

I'll throw in some extra tea & coffee and some more mugs. :lol:

Tea/coffe & a couple of biccys for a £1 - for forum funds???? :?:

Just had a look at the weather and it's rain. So i'm coming in the car again :lol:

Would have come on the bike, but had four days in Wales getting drenched last week and have had enough of that for now :mrgreen:

Hope you don't get too wet Sue

I can bring my comfy sleeping bag and the bigger tent yay :lol:

I'll bring my spare in case anyone is in need. It's a small two man, but it's plenty big enough for one and kit.

And if anyone from Hull/area would like me to take their tent text me, number is in contacts

thanks see u tomorrow

gill would you happen to know if theres a hairdryer in your room :D

I have no idea but I'm bringing a little travel one! There are tea and coffee making facilities also (oh the luxuries of a room :mrgreen: )

Well its p*ssing down here and has been for hours now, but the forecast for tomorrow (dare I say it) looks like dry for the time we will be travelling - but who knows??!

Bring a mug! Don't want to compete with Susi, so I am more than happy to make hot drinks for people and there can be the same charge to go to the forum from me? only if thats ok. Won't have biccys tho so maybe 50p a cup, and I'll let susi have it.

That sound ok? should be there by 3pm.

bloody hell been none stop today and just about sorted!

Car boot is jammed full of shit! :lol: bike is coming regardless hopefully i will get a ride on it :?

still got loads to go in to the car too! bloody women if she had it her way we would just bring the bloody house :roll:

cant bloody wait :mrgreen:

Bet our campervan is full of more shit than your car!!! Ner Ner!!

You cant say that about Ian :shock: :P :lol:

I may regret it if I do bring it too :? :lol:

Bet our campervan is full of more shit than your car!!! Ner Ner!!

I bet my 46 ltr topbox has just what i need in it :D

if not i'm going to the bar

So I've just been to Asda for extra supplies for hot drinks and biccys - you lot had better be wanting drinks now!! :lol:

Just put out our mugs to be packed into my attractive but totally impractical panniers. :D

So I've just been to Asda for extra supplies for hot drinks and biccys - you lot had better be wanting drinks now!! :lol:

Just put out our mugs to be packed into my attractive but totally impractical panniers. :D

Mugs packed, along with pound coins, thanks Sue for sorting and the other chap, can't remember name who's offered as well

Beats costa lotta & Starbucks, normally need a fiver for a couple of drinks and it all goes somewhere usefull.

Rolling the bike out soon to start packing. Work can go and do one today,

See you all there

Bbc weather on the telly just went through Saturday hour by hour and it looks really good for dry overnight Friday and dry for at least till 2-3pm and maybe later on Saturday

Looks like a great ride out on Saturday, snake pass, etc here we come!