Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Probably best it was nipped in the bud. We don't need a petrolhead mark 2.

They should get together and make little Flynn/petrolheads babies...

There's half a chance their extreme natures would cancel each other out and the child would be a normal, intellectual person...

I'm yet to see a pair of chavs achieve this however. Regardless how many times the bloke has been on crimewatch and the lass on Jeremy Kyle.

People who don't say thank you or make any acknowledgement at all when you open the door for them :evil:

I don't do it for any personal gain, rather built in good manners. No energy required to say "thanks" or "cheers".

And the people who do it often walk around with a face like they found a sloppy turd in their pocket.

f**kers.

People who don't say thank you or make any acknowledgement at all when you open the door for them :evil:

I don't do it for any personal gain, rather built in good manners. No energy required to say "thanks" or "cheers".

And the people who do it often walk around with a face like they found a sloppy turd in their pocket.

f**kers.

It's fun to cheerily say "You're welcome" and watch the confusion as they try and remember if just maybe they did say thank you

I unfortunately become a child and take the piss.

Lines like:

"I see why they put your name on the redundancy list now"

"You finally hear the news then? Oh well, there's always more jobs out there"

"I've been told you sniff peoples chairs"

Have been used on serious repeat offenders. The wide eyed looks I then get make my day.

Solution.

Slam door in everyones face.

You know when you read something and your inner minds voice and it makes it hilarious?

Really calmly I read "Solution", then I got carried away with the second part "SLAM THE DOOR IN EVERYONES FACE. THAT IS THE FLAVOUR OF BETRAYAL THEY HAVE CHOSEN!!!"

The lorry driver that changed lanes into me when I was halfway along side him. Luckily he glanced in his mirrors before completing the maneuver or he'd be scraping me off his wheels.

I think this is my 1st nob of the day.

Borght a brand new road racing push bike in xmas eve.

Some old bloke decided to drive the wrong way down the road because he didnt want to drive a extra 20m and turn around properly and turned into his drive taking me and my shiney new bike out.

Bike is destroyed its bent.

Nob.

I think this is my 1st nob of the day.

Borght a brand new road racing push bike in xmas eve.

Some old bloke decided to drive the wrong way down the road because he didnt want to drive a extra 20m and turn around properly and turned into his drive taking me and my shiney new bike out.

Bike is destroyed its bent.

Nob.

make the arse buy you a new one

Going back to the doors thing, I went to a Roller coaster park you know Alton Towers and the like.

I would leave the ride and hold the gate open for the next family in the que.

Getting fed up of holding it open for 10's of people I would choose an opportune moment let go and join my family. I got quite practiced at my timing I could split family up with great ease without the gate touching anyone....

One guy went to do the rage bit as I split him and his girlfriend, then girlfriend joined in as she had walked into shut gate expecting him to hold it open for her....

The pedestrian who crossed the North Circular at a really random point. The traffic was stopped so he just stepped out in front of me from behind a lorry WITHOUT LOOKING AT ALL. Thank a deity of your choice that I was filtering slowly and by sheer luck was a few foot back so could stop without hitting him.

Holy moly Joe that sounds terrifying glad you made it out in one piece

Thanks mate. Tbh, I thought getting a bigger bike, I'd be able to blast it out of trouble in a situation like that. In reality, the only thing I actually did was release the throttle and shit my pants. I'd have had no chance.

:shock:

And if he'd been squashed by the bin lorry it would have somehow been the council's fault and more reasons why trucks should be banned from the city because they're too dangerous to cyclists

:shock:

And if he'd been squashed by the bin lorry it would have somehow been the council's fault and more reasons why trucks should be banned from the city because they're too dangerous to cyclists

What I hate is the fact they'd have held a protest if he died. Like for the woman who died undertaking an HGV at Bank junction.

As a cyclist, motorcyclist and car driver it scares me when I see such arrogant idiocy by some of the cycling community.

+1