Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Thats because hes a cycle w**ker.
Yes, I agree. He gives all other cyclists a bad name. Pretty much like some motorcyclists do to us. ;)

True, but go to London and you meet a breed of cyclist where the bad ones seem to be as many as the good ones! :evil:

• 2 weeks later...
They may deserve the win! Why would you try and overtake there??? How did you get past?

The car was parked from what I could understand....

I was out tagging on my way home internet reception was poor so I was relying on CoPilot (Always a bad idea).

I did not get passed I asked a mum on her way to collect child, the postman and the bus driver for the way round plus 2 others walking no one could tell me an alternative route....

So I just went the other direction till I knew my way home as Copilot had it in its head I mussed pass that bus LOL

Jeez! That's crap!

Same as what Hoggs said really, also going to assume he didn't drive off... Did you get details etc? Police involved?

I think he is a member of the fuzz. :D

Jumping a red light and t-boning a police car. That's some going ...

Hahah I missed that one entirely! :mrgreen:

Bet he turned white and then Green when you got out the car! :lol:

Aww please tell us you had a body cam on so we can see the reaction :D

No body cam for us Gin. Just happened to be yet another bloody Passat! Last year my bike was written off...by a f**king Passat. Oh well, it's only minor injury and both me and my operator are just a bit battered.

For the life of me I haven't a clue how he didn't see us, and the CCTV is so clear that he doesn't even brake, not even on impact. The junction was lit up like an xmas tree and sirens wailing.

Edited by MrBrightside

No body cam for us Gin. Just happened to be yet another bloody Passat! Last year my bike was written off...by a f**king Passat. Oh well, it's only minor injury and both me and my operator are just a bit battered.

For the life of me I haven't a clue how he didn't see us, and the CCTV is so clear that he doesn't even brake, not even on impact. The junction was lit up like an smash tree and sirens wailing.

Probably sending a tweet

#notlookingattheroad

#yolo

#copperscanttouchthis

#VWlife

For the life of me I haven't a clue how he didn't see us, and the CCTV is so clear that he doesn't even brake, not even on impact. The junction was lit up like an smash tree and sirens wailing.

Ah the passat! The poor man's audi a4!

They aren't as important as real a4 drivers that's why they get caught out every now and then :mrgreen:

Glad you are OK

Glad you're OK Mr B........ :)

I remember many years back one of the local police drivers used to pop into my dad's shop for a cuppa regularly......I was in there one Saturday helping my dad out and the car went past the shop with lights and 2-tone going.....then there was a huge screech and loud bang, so we went out to see what had happened......Some old dear had pulled out of a side turning right in front of him.......Both cars were a mess but thankfully no one was hurt......but the cop that we knew was really p*ss ed off because back then the "punishment" for bending one of their cars was a month or 2 pounding the beat.......so we saw him a bit more regularly for his cuppa for a while!!!....... :wink:

Although it was caught on CCTV, I will still be relieved from driving until the investigation is complete. It's just standard procedure (and good practice even though it pains me to say that). My back is all locked up at the mo so it makes no difference at this stage.

Think I'll just go stare at my bike :(

For the life of me I haven't a clue how he didn't see us,

Maybe he has Londondriveritis. It's quite common around here buy worrying if it's starting to spread further afield

I wasn't very far from you Hoggs ;)

I wasn't very far from you Hoggs ;)

Well luckily I have the perfect alibi of not having a car :lol:

You haven't got a car now 'cause it's embed in the side of a police car :roll: