Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Me ...got a last chance letter to tax me Triumph ran out end of November , can't even remember the first letter ... Woops

I did that with the car. I got the second letter, was incensed! (Incensed, I tell you, enraged, apoplectic). I was convinced they hadn't sent a first letter. I ranted to the wife about it for 5 minutes straight. Then I stomped off to the office to pay the thing online. I opened a drawer to get my credit card out and ... Oh ... there's the first letter ... I see. :oops:

It would have been bloody stupid to get a huge fine for a car that only costs £30 per year to tax! (I drive a Ford Ka - also known as "the rollerskate", "the go-kart", and "crap").

He needs a good hard... shove into a bus.

Oh do not be so cruel it does make good watching, even when hes in the right he some how positions himself so you think he wrong....

Plus he makes me feel better about the quality of my riding :D :D

I'm Dead Silence on you tube.

Just watched his latest video. His lack of knowledge for the Highway Code or lack of hazard perception is scary.

Trying to bully other motorists on a Apache 125 is comedy gold though

Watched one of his videos it was linked on here by someone, absolutely crap rider, rides into dangerous situations so he can feel like the police and chastise everyone else.

Oh and he rides a chinese bike, so i like him even less.

you want to see his latest, he has now passed his test and is chav bombing all the pedestrians oh i mean rev bombing on his ninja. So he is now going to be more self riteous.... Fml

Guy is a complete twat, ok i havent been riding on a full licence long, but he has no idea of roadcraft ... needs a slap

link, i need a laugh

">

Did...Did you quote yourself? :D

pure awesomeness .. thats me :crybaby:

wat a lovely morning, rode the bike in and been told im finishing at 12 today rather than 4..... yay get to ride home in daylight with the other 4 million muppets trying to kill me because they are in too much of a hurry to look out for little ol' me.

cheers HAVE A GOOD AND SAFE XMAS GUYS!!!!!!!!!! been enough sorrow this year for us bikers.

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Peugeot driver that hit and run my car.

He's having a squabble with a van for a spot in the queue of a slip road. The van was there first.

He pushes himself up my left hand side. Then swings in to try and cut the van off.

He clips the back of my bumper. At this point I'm now quite visibly shaking with anger and *really* struggling to keep my shit together. But before I can stop and get out, he speeds around us, cuts the chevron marked area and jumps into traffic to vanish.

Fortunately my car was rolling forwards slowly so the impact force was very small. No apparent damage.

I hop back in and try to chase the car but he's gone. And unfortunately saying to the police he was "a short black guy in a blue Peugeot" isn't enough to go on. They have bloody CCTV on that bridge and I had an exact time it happened. But as no one was hurt they weren't interested.

They will be when this guy runs down a kid.

Selfish ****.

had similar, sitting in slow moving traffic on a small piece of dual carriage way, a small white citreon van decided he was going to cut infront of me. not only that but, after he made the manuover he realised he was going to fast so braked sharply.

Kinda guessed this would happen, so gave some room.

People are just too inconsiderate and dangerous...... need more coppers on the streets.

that reminds me - I need to set up my action camera mount in my car! Already done it on the bike ... makes it look like the Borg, or something!

Resistance would have been futile if I had gotten my hands on the chap I encountered this morning.