TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

My t-shirt arrived! First one got lost somewhere in the postal system!

Excited now!

Also, bought a forum hoody and highly recommended, don't quality!

Sorry folks but circumstances have overtaken me and the earliest I could make it to the rally would be for Sunday afternoon! My friends wife has organised a surprise 50th party for him on the 15th which effectively writes off any possibility of an early start on the 16th and with a late start I'd end up on the overnight ferry to get onto GB and then a leisurely ride to the rally just in time yo watch you all leave!! Next year folks!

thats a shame zipster but it is a bit of a treck for you

Can I just say if anyone is going to the rally can you please confirm with me please.....the best way to do this is to pay the attendance fee you should all be paying in advance as it states on the first post :D

I'm hoping I can make it, but clearing up the mess with the house sale from the ex leaving is taking it's toll on my time and money.

We will see in the next week or so.

I'm really hoping to get there - will know for sure closer to the time.

Tempted to pay up and if I can't make it, you can just stick the cash behind the bar.

I'm really hoping to get there - will know for sure closer to the time.

Tempted to pay up and if I can't make it, you can just stick the cash behind the bar.

:stupid:

I'm in exactly the same boat, just started a job in Germany should be 2 on 1 off but no shift pattern as of yet, fingers crossed.

Surly the perfect blueprint, who knows we might even do some riding

Expecting its gonna go a bit like this:

Turn up, get drunk, talk bollocks, sleep in a tent, go home...

Good result if it does!!

:cheers:

Expecting its gonna go a bit like this:

Turn up, get drunk, talk bollocks, sleep in a tent, go home...

Good result if it does!!

:cheers:

Something like that

Although it's two nights camping so you get drunk two nights and talk lots of shite and repeat yourself if you drink enough :lol:

As daft as it sounds I cannot afford a tent payed so much out this month, if some one has a spare I could come, just means no fancy dress, and I have to drink responsible uegh lol! If none do I can come next year.

Halfords selling tents for 20quid...

Some of us are on min wage :P and with the bike costing £230 a month without riding it is hard, then i have a disabled mother who i care for and pay her mortgage if she's short.

I can wait till next year i think! :)

(will see what i can do still)

Edit: screw it i'll see if i can get this and fit it in my bag! :D

http://www.halfords.com/camping-car-sea ... -dome-tent

bought thanks

And paid for rally.