TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

Shopping for a tent today to use at the rally and other times was going to buy a Coleman Cobra 2 but it seems a little narrow at the end as I like comfort and a comfy airbed will be used.

So after consideration, I will be buying a Coleman Darwin 2 man Plus tent.

I can also get a free camp stove in the deal :D

couple of pics taken form the lower lodes facebook page for all those concerned about flooding!!

this was the other week

1014065_652280658164338_1054989255_n.jpg

and this was posted yesterday!

1897893_652280714830999_1234755647_n.jpg

what a difference a week makes eh

just needs to dry out a bit more and we are good to go :lol:

they are prepared for this each year and all they need to do is have a quick clean up and its business as usual

There was quite a big piece about The Lower Lode on

ITV Central news tonight!

Including an interview with Sam, the Landlady.

The floods have receded and they're open for business :lol:

couple of pics taken form the lower lodes facebook page for all those concerned about flooding!!

this was the other week

1014065_652280658164338_1054989255_n.jpg

and this was posted yesterday!

1897893_652280714830999_1234755647_n.jpg

what a difference a week makes eh

just needs to dry out a bit more and we are good to go :lol:

they are prepared for this each year and all they need to do is have a quick clean up and its business as usual

Should be easy to get the tent pegs in then Stu!

I was outbid on the costume I wanted (fleabay) - :x It went for £35 and I had a 'limit' of £32 on 'autobid'.

Hope it wasn't one of you lot!!!

NB. The Freddy Kruger costume came complete with mask and 'claws'.

Have to start looking again!

:mrgreen:

I was outbid on the costume I wanted (fleabay) - :x It went for £35 and I had a 'limit' of £32 on 'autobid'.

Hope it wasn't one of you lot!!!

NB. The Freddy Kruger costume came complete with mask and 'claws'.

Have to start looking again!

:mrgreen:

we did have awesome costumes picked out... but seeing as its now further away and we have to fit them on the bikes, might have to rethink :P

• 2 weeks later...

only been on this forum for a couple of days but I quite fancy this! Missed out a bit on rallies and stuff in the past couple of years and been a bit antisocial but hoping to change that this year!

When do you need a response by? Its not that far from me even if I do backroads.....and motorway is only an hour or so...

a week or 2 before really :)

although if you pay now then you HAVE to go no excuses :lol: :lol:

I have marked it in my calender, please pencil me in for a 'definite maybe' :lol:

Every time my girlfriend talks about going to Portugal on holiday I always told her to not book these exact days because I'm at a motorbike rally...

She has now booked the holiday and booked the 11th of August till the 25th of August!

I've told her around 9 god damn times! (She goes on about going there, a lot...)

I've told her to basically get stuffed (politely) and I'm going for just a week from the 18th till the 24th!

How many times do you have to tell someone something to get it into their god damn skull?!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

You haven't got kids of school age have you Ricky?......why on earth would she pay double the price to go abroad on holiday in the school holidays when she could get the same holiday at half the price a couple of weeks later...... :shock:

You haven't got kids of school age have you Ricky?......why on earth would she pay double the price to go abroad on holiday in the school holidays when she could get the same holiday at half the price a couple of weeks later...... :shock:

She has family over there, so we'll be staying with them (lucky me) and she said them dates just so happened to be the cheapest for flights, she sighs and moans when I talk about ride outs and calls me sad so I think it was on purpose :lol:

And stu;

Can't think of a joke about your age

Go get a buss pass! :seeya:

Sorry I couldn't think of anything:p

Go get a buss pass! :seeya:

ermmmm I have one :shock:

but its not a concession/senior citizen one :wink:

Shit.

I need to work on my comebacks... :lol:

Waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tango cracked it! :lol:

Sit down stu ;)