TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

Not sure if I can make it, think all the B&B rooms are booked for the Sat and don't know if I can camp - perhaps I could come down for the rideout on Sat? Are there several function rooms, as there being a wedding on the Sat?

There's only 1 function room Gill

the wedding are using that.

We'll be in the bar/restaurant/outside areas.

When we last spoke to Sam (the landlady) she wasn't

sure how many rooms the wedding were using.

She does have some static caravans for rent I think.

Have you spoken to her?

Day visitors are fine but would be good to have you there

for the whole thing! :cheers: :lol:

Yes she said she would find out if the wedding people are having all the rooms on the Sat and would get back to me - but not heard anything yet. I'll ask about the caravans :)

Bikers with copious amounts of booze??

Camping outside the venue??

Wedding party next door???

What's the chances of one of the TMBF crew waking up in a tent with a bridesmaid smothered in wedding cake... Now that would be something to talk about for years to come...

Well I * think* I have got a single room, but not 100% sure! Just spoke to Sam who is having loads of problems with flooding at the mo; she left messages with the organiser of the wedding but they haven't got back to her so I believe I have it but will try and confirm later

I'll be trying my best. Anybody got a spare bridesmaid outfit ??? C.mon Gill, stop playing hard to get ?

What you want me to provide another outfit?? I was never a bridesmaid :wink:

BTW Sam said she only has some old caravans that people can use if they bring bedding etc. Best to talk to her direct

as neil (nman1) has confirmed he is coming this year I would like to recommend this tent :mrgreen:

Awesome, be a bit difficult to climb into though, :lol: j

And those two big funny shaped tent posts Dont look like they would fit in a backpack very well.