TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

Won't be able to come to this one. Doubt i will have passed my test and gotten a bike by the time my cast comes off.

Next year for sure!

Get pillion ride, car, lift, train, bus......you don't need a bike to attend :)

Still deciding whether to come or not. Would defo not camp (unsurprisingly haha!) - only £33 a night at Tewkesbury Travelodge...

Stu - can you do a running 'who's coming' list like you used to please - or is that on another thread? :D

How did you get 33 squiddlies for the Traumalodge Moo? It said £46 for me...

Dunno, just searched for the closest Travelodge and this is what it came up with for 15th-16th August. Probably done it wrong somehow... :

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx302/BikerMooFromMars/TMBFTravelodge_zpsf8d24c07.jpg

Lol@ Traumalodge :lol:

So your not staying the sat night too?

There is a list already on the first post of the thread it needs updating though really and people need to confirm and also pay too :mrgreen:

Stu - I am coming unless i get my leave cancelled.

Will pay in the next few days, will be camping both nights and if anyone needs space i have a 2 man tent. (Also have a basher and bivvy bag if anyone wants to brave that?!)

I will be there, both nights. Not sure if I will go to the rally and then do the Wales tags or the other way around, but I will be coming with my big tent :D Please let me know if payment went through as paypal misbehaved as I was using it and it seemed to jam.

Hey your payment went in twice, was it just the one ticket you wanted?

Let me know and I will get he refund out to you :cheers:

I will be paying at end of month :) going through a house move ATM and the banks seem to query anything and everything money wise ATM.