Adult section

Six30

How long does it take to get permission to get on adult section..been waiting ages...can't wait to see what delights are waiting in there for me :D

How long does it take to get permission to get on adult section..been waiting ages...can't wait to see what delights are waiting in there for me :D

What, six whole days? :-)

18 years !!!! I can't stay dressed up in me fetish gear that long and the 16 dwarfs I got tied up in my spare room will want feeding soon , I'll have to untie em and set em free... The fookers ain't eating my grub :shock:

Okay okay for those of you that haven't got access to the 'adult section' all that happens is a video pops up of Stu dancing in a tutu (nothing else) with a ginger wig on holding a bottle of white lightning singing Barbie Girl by Aqua.

There now the secret is out!