I'm leaving

megawatt

Finally getting my 4 bedroomed house ready for sale and selling all of my bikes and possessions. The reason being, I'm going to Australia and New Zealand. Spending July and August with my eldest daughter in Australia and then flying to New Zealand for a few months. Hoping that they may let me stay in NZ, but looking unlikely as I'm an old fart and don't have a huge amount of money. I may start a bike related business if they let me though. Would be nice to meet as many of you as possible before I leave Heathrow on June 28th.

Good luck with it Alan.......I hope it all goes according to plan....... 8-)

Are you gonna make the Shakedown this year?........if so, we'll seeya there.......otherwise we'll have to head down to your neck of the woods for a farewell beer....... :cheers:

Wow ! All the best Alan :cheers: Do you think you fit in writing a book about it all, seriously, folks all want to escape the rat race & I reckon it'd sell.

Don't sell that spanking great bike trailer for anything less than royal prices mate :mrgreen:

All the best for the future mate! Can't believe it's all happening, seems like only yesterday you were talking about it in the car on the way back from Birmingham. Hope to get the chance to catch you one last time at the start of season meet.

Thanks Ollie. great meeting you and your lovely lady at the NEC get together with Bob and Mandy.I have got this to look forward to as I can't do the big meet. Just hope the house sale is going smoothly while I attend the meet.

Life changing stuff!!

Well done for taking the plunge and following your dreams. Not many would have the balls to do what you're doing.

Will have to sneak in a couple of rideouts before you leave.

You'll end up in Invercargill as a modern day Burt Munro, make sure you go and view his Indian while you're over there!

Enjoy the trip, I wanted to take the opportunity to go to Western Australia for work. Idea is you work for 2 years, make a mint, then go travelling in an effort to spend half of it and make up for lost social time :lol:

It's a huge place, took me nearly a month of travelling to get around the Eastern side only.

If you end up near Adelaide, try to catch the Ghan train, and try your best not to sleep or at least wake up in the night to see the stars. Entire nebulas, and usually unseen constellations become visible due to the lack of light pollution. :thumb: