2016 Rally attendance list

Stu

you might want to contact the place if you are thinking of doing that Cat as they may be others wanting to camp etc

they may charge!!

or see if rennie or mega will store them till you get there on friday :wink:

you might want to contact the place if you are thinking of doing that Cat as they may be others wanting to camp etc

they may charge!!

or see if rennie or mega will store them till you get there on friday :wink:

Already spoken to them stu and arranged a fee

Loaded my satnav up with the routes up (meeting people and tags) all imported fine which is nice :)

ETA however for 180mile journey.. 9hours 30minutes.. Yeah satnav ETA's are buggered :D Last sundays ride was 2 hour eta took 50minutes.

I'm going for 5 hours. So expect me ollie and gin there anytime between 7 and 8 :thumb:

I'm going for 5 hours. So expect me ollie and gin there anytime between 7 and 8 :thumb:

Is there money on it?

Oi! None of that! Swear you lot on this forum need a good clip round the ear!

Loaded my satnav up with the routes up (meeting people and tags) all imported fine which is nice :)

ETA however for 180mile journey.. 9hours 30minutes.. Yeah satnav ETA's are buggered :D Last sundays ride was 2 hour eta took 50minutes.

is that the 7 & 8 of August? :wink:

Off up to my son's this evening (collecting a few tags on the way) and then on t'rally Friday morning (aiming to arrive around noonish).

8-)

See you all there (Gin - grab me when you arrive for the 'Rally T-shirt payment).

:cheers:

Ollie - Do you want me to alert the AA that you are 'travelling' so they can be on standby?

:up:

Off up to my son's this evening (collecting a few tags on the way) and then on t'rally Friday morning (aiming to arrive around noonish).

8-)

See you all there (Gin - grab me when you arrive for the 'Rally T-shirt payment).

:cheers:

Ollie - Do you want me to alert the AA that you are 'travelling' so they can be on standby?

:up:

Might be wise if you take into account the Bandit too :mrgreen:

Dunno where you're getting that idea from Al, to date I've never had to be recovered from the roadside on any of my bikes, even the German and Chinese ones... I always catch the faults before they get that bad and fix them up! If anything my problem has always been that I'm too ruddy thorough and sometimes start 'fixing' them when they could probably stay on the road quite happily :lol:

And besides, the KLX certainly isn't in danger of needing any repair work at all - runs just lovely 8-)

The only way I can see myself needing the RAC is if my front tyre gets shredded on bits of Bandit in the road... Or bits of Ninja if we take the same route that Hoggs did earlier in the day :up:

The only way I can see myself needing the RAC is if my front tyre gets shredded on bits of Bandit in the road... Or bits of Ninja if we take the same route that Hoggs did earlier in the day :up:

Remind me to lose you in the middle of nowhere :up:

Remind me to lose you in the middle of nowhere :up:

Lose me? I have a sense of direction, it's you that got lost on the way to Blunham and ended up in Royston :mrgreen:

Or bits of Ninja if we take the same route that Hoggs did earlier in the day :up:

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/341947/resized_x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-green-green-everywhere-3efee8.jpg

pfffffft

I'd never been that way before how was i meant to know where to go without a map :P

Isn't this the meet where you had bought the expensive, fancy, electronic map that tells you exactly where to go? .. i.e. Your Satnav...

The trip up is going to be me just watching Rant and Glorian bicker for 6 hours.. :lol:

pfffffft

I'd never been that way before how was i meant to know where to go without a map :P

Isn't this the meet where you had bought the expensive, fancy, electronic map that tells you exactly where to go? .. i.e. Your Satnav...

The trip up is going to be me just watching Rant and Glorian bicker for 6 hours.. :lol:

I'd only got it the night before! I wired it in so quickly jsut so i could lead you numpties about :D Nobody ELSE offered so nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And we'll only do that if i decide to go and pick him up :D Might just go straight to clophill :up: :up: