X Box or PlayStation

Six30

I thought you were a member of the geek squad Hoggs :wink:

In serious. Kids have n x box and I do enjoy an occasional spin on the motogp game. Absolutely terrible on it mind.

I thought you were a member of the geek squad Hoggs :wink:

In serious. Kids have n x box and I do enjoy an occasional spin on the motogp game. Absolutely terrible on it mind.

I have motogp for the ps2! I'm retro geek :lol:

We have an Xbox 360, have talked about getting a PS4 but it never ends up being a priority.

Xbox only really gets used for playing the odd bit of Diablo 3 together, and my occasional cross-country two wheeled rampages on GTA V when I have the house to myself.

That's the one Mrbrightside :cheers:

And the bloody beep beep beep sound it made as you were loading the game up with the tape player.

Well in my head it's 1987 at the moment :lol:

I've still got a PS2 somewhere!

I used to like Colin Mcraies' rally :lol:

Quality game. :-)

Had my PS2 out the other week - San Andreas and Gran Turismo - lovely.

Are the newer systems that much better? If you're not much bothered about doing online stuff, is there really a huge amount of difference?

I've still got a PS2 somewhere!

I used to like Colin Mcraies' rally :lol:

I remember that was the second game I ever owned on my PS1 the first one being metal gear solid.. Not very appropriate for a 9 year old.

One of my favourite games was Road Rash, hitting each other with chains and whatever else you could get your hands on. They don't make games like that anymore :(

Rumours of a 4K PlayStation "4.5".

May be worth holding out for a little while longer.

Wonder how much that will be , not far short of 500 smackers probably .

Read about that too. Will it be able to play games at 60fps though? I play on PC with a 1920x1080 144hz monitor.

Read about that too. Will it be able to play games at 60fps though? I play on PC with a 1920x1080 144hz monitor.

Same.

If console trends are anything to go by, the hardware will be woefully underpowered for the task and they'll be stuck with rancid textures and tiny draw distances in any game that wants to run native 4K. You can bet your house it will have 30fps cap.

After playing on PC for a year, 30fps to me is when you are walking through a nightclub with a strobe light flashing. I think the main reason for the ps4 hardware upgrade is to better prepare it for VR.

I still really enjoy gaming, but can't get my head around the console and game prices... Far too much money that could be better spent on bike bits :shock:

Flebay mate. I got a Xbox one 5 games and a 32inch Sony Bravia for £230 collection so I could test it http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160327/34ddfb1a7731b979395c541857741e14.jpg