What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

This is the twatting bolt I have to remove......but I'm not doing a round trip of 100kms to Baza just to get that done.

I've now figured out how to get the handguards on.....it's just this bolt is now holding me up.

Ah, the curse of the torx head bolt !

Have you tried hammering in a similar sized but slightly larger Allen bit?

I would drill it & use a bolt extraction kit, not a complicated job.

For me it is! :lol:

It's these types of jobs where an impact driver is a godsend :thumb:

Just filled the Rizatto tank with coca cola the proper stuff, will give it 24hrs and see how clean and rust free the tank is :lol: :thumb:

It'll probably just burp like f@ck now!

the tank is off the ped :lol:

We also have working pedals now, took the rubber tread parts off the new pedals and put them in the old frames, had to do it this way as the original pedals have been welded to the arms so unable to unscrew them, but they work now that is all that matters :lol: :thumb:

Just filled the Rizatto tank with coca cola the proper stuff, will give it 24hrs and see how clean and rust free the tank is :lol: :thumb:

It'll probably just burp like f@ck now!

the tank is off the ped :lol:

We also have working pedals now, took the rubber tread parts off the new pedals and put them in the old frames, had to do it this way as the original pedals have been welded to the arms so unable to unscrew them, but they work now that is all that matters :lol: :thumb:

Coming soon......

2126666483_mopgiphy(1).gif.7efeaa359faca622af145697c3ccccea.gif

SORN'd the Bandit and the Z. Fuel already drained from the Z's tank and carbs on Wednesday and the GS125 tank now full. There is about a 2 Gallons left in the Bandit tank so will need the spare fuel can. Hope it survives the month it will take to burn off a gallon on the 125 mpg GS.

Handlebar muffs fitted to the GS125, that will give the 10W Chinese heated grips chance to keep warm. They work fantastic over the last 3 winters, only just over £3.00.

Took bridget(CG) out for a run, called in to Needhams and she will be going in for her MOT next week :thumb:

Running brilliantly, she still has 3/4 of a tank of fuel from when i filled it about a year ago :lol: but even with old fuel she starts and ticks over nicely.

Got blown around quite a bit with the wind, and managed 55 mph but was getting buffeted like crazy which i don't get on Xena now after fitting the screen.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a dry day, so if i get the chance will go for a longer ride and hopefully it will be less windy :thumb:

(Yesterday)

Repaired the choke assembly on the Shadow. The springs were broken, fortunately the springs from a parker ball pen are a perfect fit for a fraction of the price :)

Adjusted the float valves in the carbs.

Next is to figure out how on earth the 25 hoses are connected... :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :tumble:

Finally sorted back wheel out on 125. Bit of corrosion underneath the new brake disc was stopping it seating flat...thought the disc was warped, thought the wheel was warped but nope. Cracking now. Got the dreadmill sorted too. Bikes running well and im not running well 😄 plan to change that though 🙂

Also fitted a super duper bulb in 125. It kept going out on the darkest bit of back road on way home from wotk....really chuffing handy that, so in the panic id put full beam on and then both bulbs would come on so oncoming cars were giving me the full beams and dazzling me then id hit the switch, car would pass and im back in darkness 🙄

Such fun. Luckily im not of a nervous disposition !!!

Went out on Bridget, enjoyed it.

End of ride report :lol: :thumb:

No pics or vid! It didn't happen!

[mention]Six30[/mention]......we got an internet bullshitter on the loose here.

I know you'd had planned measures to deal with stuff like this if you'd got the Mod gig ......unfortunately Laurel and Hardy are out of their depth in areas like this!

@Six30......we got an internet bullshitter on the loose here.

I know you'd had planned measures to deal with stuff like this if you'd got the Mod gig ......unfortunately Laurel and Hardy are out of their depth in areas like this!

You once said that " You will manage without any of my pics and vids or ride reports" :thumb:

You once said that " You will manage without any of my pics and vids or ride reports" :thumb:

I did?

dpgiphy.gif.9ec9813afa95b94d09592d2976c573b0.gif

well... what can i say, i knew shit like this would come our way.... man the lifeboats !!