Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

8 hours ago, husoi said:

Morning.

Is it me or after 55 life becomes an eternal chain of pains everywhere in your body?😤😤😤

Only if you're sober! :classic_biggrin:

Good afternoon :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, husoi said:

Morning.

Is it me or after 55 life becomes an eternal chain of pains everywhere in your body?😤😤😤

Should've just stopped aging!

17 minutes ago, peepae said:

Should've just stopped aging!

Maybe if I stop breathing I can do that😋😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, husoi said:

Maybe if I stop breathing I can do that😋😋

Couldn't be me - I'm staying 25 forever but breathing 🫡

Morning - maybe I'm shifting smoother but I cleaned my chain and lubed it, and shifts felt like butter this morning.. 🤔 haven't felt them this smooth before but I didn't think lubing the chain would make this much difference. maybe it was the knowledge of it being lubed..

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, peepae said:

Morning - maybe I'm shifting smoother but I cleaned my chain and lubed it, and shifts felt like butter this morning.. 🤔 haven't felt them this smooth before but I didn't think lubing the chain would make this much difference. maybe it was the knowledge of it being lubed..

You're not alone, my chain was black when I bought my bike, but it turns out it's one of those DID gold chains. After cleaning, I noticed it was a smoother gear shift, and like you, I thought it was just me thinking so. However, my last ride was a little less smooth in the change, and my first thought was to clean and lube the chain again.

Glad it's not just me....

• Like 2

Just now, Grumpy Old Git said:

Bablefish has that as 'Good Morning Grumpy Old Man' + Git

Try: 좋은 아침 심술궂은 늙은이 Git instead!

LoL, sorry, I was just trying to be clever 😁

• Haha 1

Good morning! 

Most of the week is gone and I feel I haven't got anything from the list I made on Monday done. Keep being dragged into other things to answer questions and actions. Right now I know there's 2 things I need to respond to... I can't remember what they are... Only that there are two things. It will probably hit me like a brick wall just as I finish for the day :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, rennie said:

Good afternoon :classic_biggrin:

I just got battered by hail on the way home 🙄

yes it is june but the seasons seem to be changing these days 🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skyrider said:

yes it is june but the seasons seem to be changing these days 🤔

Apparently the Met.Office has just announced that the UK has had the warmest Spring since records started being kept. And it's because of global warming !

I think they're talking out their arses !

• Like 3

id definitely agree with you, talking out of their arses with full of bs especially if its outside of they're fancy london area office block.

the mofos cant even get the weather right with all the offices, bases, satellites and random people stating their predictions and  stats are very wrong! 

• Like 2

All I know is that one of the Met Office's weather stations is Hawarden airport, just down the road from me. You often see the Airbus A300-600ST (Beluga) flying out of there.

I'm not saying that great big expanse of tarmac and its proximity to the Shropshire hills is causing abnormally high readings,  but if I wanted to give the impression of a warm spring that's where I'd stick a weather station.

Edited by Fiddlesticks
  • Like 3