Anyone used Lanoguard spray?

Mississippi Bullfrog

I came across Lanoguard anti corrosion spray which according to the blurb sounds good for protecting bikes that are ridden all winter. It's meant to resist being jet washed and I tend to wash the Honda down most days after riding round the farm lanes.

Just wondering if anyone has used it?

I came across Lanoguard anti corrosion spray which according to the blurb sounds good for protecting bikes that are ridden all winter. It's meant to resist being jet washed and I tend to wash the Honda down most days after riding round the farm lanes.

Just wondering if anyone has used it?

Looking at their website there is a page about motorcycle use so should work, it mentions hearing it up and applying with a paint brush. If it protects marine craft should stop rusting on motorbikes. Now I have my electrical sprayer ill stick to using the acf in that as I had great results

Did nothing for my athletes foot !!

You're not meant to drink it.

Hahaha, I’m not stupid... I took it intravenously 🥴

I have just brought some of the corrosion block spray that was mentioned on here.

It gets great reviews on amazon. And if its good for protecting boats, it should work well.

Corrosion?

https://media.giphy.com/media/glmRyiSI3v5E4/giphy.gif' alt='GIPHY>'>

You get it when you ride through deep puddles and mud. And sometimes the world turns white and men in big yellow wagons spread salt on the roads. Then motorbikes go all brown and crispy and bits drop off.

It's caused by worms that may their eggs deep in the salt mines.

Corrosion?

https://media.giphy.com/media/glmRyiSI3v5E4/giphy.gif' alt='GIPHY>'>

You get it when you ride through deep puddles and mud. And sometimes the world turns white and men in big yellow wagons spread salt on the roads. Then motorbikes go all brown and crispy and bits drop off.

It's caused by worms that may their eggs deep in the salt mines.

5G involved? Sounds like!

We've had it long before 5G. I think radio waves contribute to it, certainly radio and corrosion in motor vehicles seems to have been around for a similar length of time so they must be connected. Right?

We've had it long before 5G. I think radio waves contribute to it, certainly radio and corrosion in motor vehicles seems to have been around for a similar length of time so they must be connected. Right?

And Bill Gates I'd say! That sad old geek is always up to no good!

Spot on! Wooden ships without radios didn't rust! It's only these new fangled radio things that make all ships rust...